-The Unthinkable-

The secure facility was silent except for the occasional murmur of guards and the distant hum of ventilation systems. Striker stood in the observation room with Dusty, Nomad, and Karen, watching as Anna, Sergey, and Olga were settled into a room adjacent to the interrogation chamber. A thick one-way mirror allowed them to see into the room where Zhukov would soon be brought.

Striker looked towards Karen

(Y/N)-Are they ready?

Karen nodded in approval

KB-They're as ready as they can be. We've briefed them on what to expect.

Dusty looked at his watch

MM-Zhukov should be arriving any minute now.

Nomad looked towards Striker and said

No-Remember, we need to play this carefully. Show him his family, let him process it, and then we apply pressure.

(Y/N)-Got it.

Just then, the door to the observation room opened, and two guards entered, escorting a shackled Zhukov. The Russian's eyes darted around the room, narrowing as he noticed the observation window. Striker stepped forward, motioning for the guards to place Zhukov in the interrogation chair.

Zh-Back so soon, Sergeant?

Striker was now sitting down across from him

(Y/N)-We have unfinished business, Zhukov.

Zhukov leaned back being his cocky self again

Zh-You'll get nothing from me.

(Y/N)-We'll see about that.

Striker nodded to Dusty, who activated the intercom connecting the observation room to the adjacent room. The one-way mirror's opacity lessened, revealing Anna, Sergey, and Olga sitting inside. Zhukov's eyes widened, and his composure cracked for the first time.

Zh-What the fuck is this? What are you fucking doing with my family?

(Y/N)-We brought them here to show you what's at stake. This is your chance to cooperate, Zhukov. Tell us what we need to know, and they stay safe. Don't make this into a shit show

Zh-You think using my family against me will work? You're making a grave mistake, Sergeant. You son of a bitch. Fuck you

Striker answered coldly

(Y/N)-The only mistake here is yours shit for brains. You underestimated us. We have them, and they're not going anywhere until you start talking.

Zhukov began breathing heavily

Zh-You wouldn't dare harm them. You're bluffing.

Striker stood up

(Y/N)-You can believe whatever you want, but know this: the longer you hold out, the more difficult it will be for all of you.

Karen spoke over the intercom

KB-Your family is safe, Zhukov. But their safety depends on your cooperation. Don't make this harder than it has to be.

Zhukov's voice was shaking as if he was soon about to break

Zh-You think I'll betray my comrades? You're assholes.

Striker was starting to get annoyed he crossed his arms and said

(Y/N)-This is your last chance, Zhukov. Help us, and we can ensure your family is protected.

Zhukov's eyes darted to his family, lingering on the frightened faces of his wife and children. He was silent for a moment, the weight of the situation pressing down on him.