13.

IMPORTANT!!!

Yesterday, I dropped a spoiler from chapter 24 and realised that a lot of you don't know about the paid updates.

1. I do give early updates of the chapters on ScrollStack. So if you want to read what happened next you can pay for the chapter and read it beforehand. Kindly, remember that I am not FORCING anyone to pay for the chapter. If you want you can pay and read or else you can read THE SAME update on Wattpad.

2. A few people were triggered yesterday saying that I am doing injustice to Wattpad readers. I mean really? You don't know but not a single pair reader came to me and said that "Tara you are doing injustice to us by giving Wattpad readers quick updates even when they don't fulfill the target."

Guys, they are investing their money on the chapter so that's for sure they will get quick Updates and if I would really have a thought of doing injustice to you, I swear I wouldn't be updating twice a week.

Ps: you know and even I know, you have got so many early updates this month and yet you come to with those absurd abusive words..and I am not going to do that again, no one updates if you haven't completed the target. You will be getting twice an update only if you complete the target.

Insane how my dm has words that I don't even deserve. It's okay.

Enjoy the chapter!

A A R A N

The whole night Ranvi slept on my chest as if it were the cure to her pain. Her hands clenched around my shirt. She didn't get any nightmares later, on the other side I received the name of the traitor who was sending anonymous emails to her on behalf of her well-wisher but it's totally opposite.

"Are you feeling good? Should I call the doctor?" I asked and she shook her head slowly. Keeping her head on the cold window, Ranvi looked outside the car as trees kept passing by her side.

We are on our way to the mansion, and she has been quiet even since she woke up. "I am...more than fine." She replied, her voice low, and it sounded entirely different from the woman I knew. "You know, I had a lot of things in my mind when I woke up, but now I am not going to think about anything, I will directly ask my parents and this time they will have to reply to me."

I agree with her words after all she has the right to throw questions to her parents after all this nuisance. "I will ask them that-why did they lie to me when I told them everything? I never lied to them, but they did." She paused then turned towards me, looking into my eyes.

"About my mother-My Massi wasn't my mother and even if the chance of her being my mother is 0.1% I will never accept her as my mother." Her eyes moved from mine and I noticed how she was biting her well manicured nails.