1.

Writing this part with less details so it doesn't trigger a lot of people

Writing this part with less details so it doesn't trigger a lot of people. *Grab some tissues* Don't forget to comment 🤧

 *Grab some tissues* Don't forget to comment 🤧

A A R A N

Past
Age: 10 year old

“Kill him, and everyone, no one should survive.” I heard a voice and slowly opened my eyes, but they were heavy, and a stinging pain would hit me every time I tried to open my eyes. I could hear myself breathing from my mouth and the moment my lips formed into a thin line, a salty taste covered my mouth. My blood—

Sweat trickled down my eyebrows, making its way towards my injured eye leaving a burning sensation behind, and I hissed in pain, then slowly lifted my hand which was trembling because of the shock and moved it towards my forehead, pulling out the thing that was the cause of the pain, turns out it was a glass piece—probably the window glass. My heart raced in my rib cage and I gulped, closing my eyes and taking a deep breath.

The glass piece made a huge cut in my palm and a few tears rolled down my eyes because of the torture. The thick red blood which had a sour smell soon coated my hand, tracing towards my elbow and dropping on my light blue shirt forming a big red spot. It looks like I just made some painting on the canvas and wiped the colors on my shirt, and now momma’s going to scold me.

After I finally came back to my senses, I saw a sunflower right outside the window or more inside the window, almost touching my head, but its petals had red spots. Dark to be accurate.

Is it my blood?

I slowly turned my face to either side, the sunflower touched my cheek, but I didn't care, too busy to look after my family. Ahir who was sitting beside me, was unconscious and my sister—she wasn't here. A painful moan left my mouth, but they fainted when a loud gunshot played again.

They are gunshot, I know because I sneaked and watched an action movie my sister was watching on the TV. I pretended to sleep, but I watched the movie.

I realized that our car lost control after the blast, and we were lying in the farm. An accident—that's what happened. Which is why this flower had my blood or maybe someone else’s. Luckily, our car didn't go upside down, or perhaps it did because I don't remember what happened, but that doesn't mean we weren't hurt, and it hurts more than the time I fell from my bicycle.