Prologue; Doctor

Sumeragi [Name], was the fifth woman to ever be born into the Sumeragi bloodline. The royal family of Tomimiya. Conducting experiments, dangerous ones specifically. So dangerous that she had now ended up into another dimension.

"Ah, It's so cold!" she shivered, her lab coat was not warm enough to protect her from freezing. She had now regretted on experimenting without the supervision of the alchemist Rune, which was not an advice but an order to her. She broke her mother's orders and now here she is, an unfamiliar land to her.

She pushed herself through the snow, her feet were freezing since she wore flat sandals. She was starting to get tried after each step she took, the amount of power wasted just to lift her other foot and bring it forward which gets burried into the snow when she stood on it, leaving a trail behind her.

"Is this the end of Princess [Name] Sumeragi of Tomimiya?" she asks herself such questions whilst going through the snow. She has given up not too long after and laid back onto the snow, her vision started to fade.

She begins to reminisce the memories in her head, thinking that this is the end and this was her fault for disobeying her mother. Her tears turned into ice,  geez thats how cold it is.

I am cooked...

She thought, before she had become unconscious.

***

[Name] finds herself waking up on a futon in what they call a tatami room. She was dressed into different clothing, way different she had worn before. Well, at least it made her warm.

She stood up from the floor and slid the door open. She knew how these work since her great grandmother had lived in a home that looked similar as where she is in right now.

There, a woman had spotted her and approached the girl "Ah, Yukihime, You're awake" The woman looked she was in her forties, she spoke to her with a kind tone that made [Name] feel a bit at ease. But, Yukihime?

"Yukihime?" she tilts her head at the woman in confusion. Her name was definitely not Yukihime, perhaps she had mistaken her for somebody else?

"Isn't that your name, is it not?" the woman laughs, she covers her mouth when doing so.

[Name] shakes her head, "Definitely not," she tells the woman who was a bit shocked from the information. "The man who sold you to us, he told us your name was Yukihime." she informed the young lady that she was sold by some guy and named her as 'Yukihime', in which [Name] presumed that guy found her in the snow when she was unconscious and sold her to?

"Sold here? where is this exactly?" she questioned the woman, "Ah, This is the Tomimiya house, It's a small business you see. We believe that your beauty can attract many costumers."

Tomimiya? the same name as my Kingdom, what a coincidence. But the fact that [Name] was sold into a small business kind of infuriated her in the inside since she is a Princess of her nation and getting sold to a small house was disrespectful as that would mean she worth little money.

"Attract customers?"

"Oh dear you ask too many questions, long story short we plan to make you a Geisha but first we must train you to be one."

...

"Huh?"

***

Somehow, three months have passed since [Name] got sold into this establishment. The woman who she learned to be named Takeda Chie had taught her the skills she needed to have, which she had not fully mastered since her proffesion was medicine and studying magic.

Theres a reason why I chose to become a doctor hey....

[Name] remembered her life before coming into this world, despite being a Princess she lacked manners and was not as graceful as the other ladies her age. Her parents had just given up and stopped her etiquette classes and gave her personal medicinal classes from the greatest apothecary in Tomimiya.

She had just been task to deliver something to a Geisha's room just after she finished all her chores. She could not help but think about the food she had left over and kept in her pocket, she drooled at the thought.

Just as she walks through the halls, she stumbles upon an unconscious woman and a young girl beside her calling out for help. [Name] identified the two, The woman was Lady Suzume, one of the two most beautiful Geisha of Tomimiya House except she's turned rather pale and the younger seemed to be at least 10 years old, she notices thos girl doing chores sometimes.

[Name] drops the items that she held on her arms and quickly walks over the two. "What has happened here?" she asked the younger girl who sniffled, her eyes puffy from crying out of worry. What an emotional child.

The younger girl wipes her tears and looked at the older girl who she remembers as one of the girls in their Shikomi stage. "Lady Suzume... Lady Suzume had been complaining about dizziness and headaches and oftenly nausea, when she stood up to the door she fell unconscious!" she summarizes the issue to the doctor-to-young-for-lisence.

She grabs the unconscious woman's arm, first noticing her cold palm. And she points two fingers on the woman's wrist to feel her pulse. [Name] noticed that the beating was irregular, that's when she gathered her thoughts to think of a probable diagnosis.

Dizziness, headaches, nausea, cold hands, paleness and irregular heartbeat possibly meant that Lady Suzume had low iron. Though, it was enough to really say that she did infact have low iron, [Name] felt that her diagnosis was not correct after months of not being able to study. She tries to shrug it off since she can't just forget all those years of studying old medicine in a span of three months.

"What does she consume in a day?" [Name] asks the girl who then thought about it for a second, "She has not eaten a proper meal for three weeks, she either just ate bread or a tiny amount of rice alone" she answered [Name]'s question, adding to the list of symptoms of Anemia.

"Has Lady Suzume seen a doctor before?" to which the girl responded with a no.

Though [Name] has her doubts, she had told the girl that Lady Suzume had Iron Deficiency due to lack of iron in her diet and advised her to eat more food with iron such as meat and seafood and to take in vitamin C which can be found in melons, leafy greens, oranges.

"If you do not trust me, I understand that, you can ask a doctor about this issue. I must take my leave now."

The little girl grabbed on [Name]'s cloth before she could head out of the room, "Wait, what if Lady Suzume refuses to eat?"

[Name] simply responded with "She fainted,  she feels dizzy, and headaches happen often so it would be a motivation for her to eat inorder to make it all go away."

The girl lets go of her cloth and keeps her own hands to herself, before [name] could exit her sight "Wait, I never got your name" which held back the older girl once again. "My name is not as important as the Lady's life" She stated lastly before finally escaping the little girl's view.

[Name] stretched out her arms and sigh of relief was let out, she had completely forgotten about her given task making her turn around and pick up the items from Lady Suzume's room.

As she reaches out for her things, the girl pleads to her "Please Miss, I want to say thank you for your advice to save Lady Suzume." [Name] shook her head, "You have yet to feed Lady Suzume the advice, you can not thank me until she's well."

She once again leaves the patient and the young girl alone and goes of to continue her delayed task.