1. man

A few days have passed since she's last seen Lady Suzume or that little girl, She's been given chores left and right non stop. The only times she gets to catch her breath are when It is time to eat and when It is time to sleep.

[Name] was told to wash the white sheets next, she held the basket filled with it as she passed by the halls. This was the hall of Lady Suzume's room, It was not a matter of time when a woman with a soft voice called her from behind.

"Could you be the girl that has prescribed me my dietary needs?" [Name] turned around to see the beautiful Lady in crimson lady that has been known to be Lady Suzume herself. Well, In [Name]'s perceptive, The soft gentle voice did not suit the face of the lady however the sound of her was still quite alluring.

[Name] noticed the young girl that accompanied her when she was unconscious behind the Lady. She just knew that she could not walk out of this one.

"Yes Older Sister?" She answers to Lady Suzume's question, she did not want to be honest but she a witness happen to be there too so she did while being respectful while doing so.

The beautiful lady nodded, "Thank you, I owe you a lot" the woman bowed to [Name] that has caught the doctor off guard and "It was nothing Older Sister, You do not have to owe a newcomer like me something."

Deep inside, [Name] wanted something that she can get from the Lady It was neither money or help to become a proper lady. It was to convince the Lady of The house to give [Name] freedom.

"No, I insist." The lady tells the younger girl. [Name] let's out a sigh and says to the lady, "Fine, but I do not ask for it now." Lady Suzume had no choice but to agree without asking. Which [Name] was glad of since she hated being questioned.

***

After some time, the day has ended. [Name] took the hanged sheets and folded it into the basket. The girl named Mami helped her do it to save some time. It had been really quiet between the two, [Name] was pleased with the peace and quiet, she could only hear the crickets the birds in the night.

"So, [Name]-san, I've heard that you prescribed Lady Suzume her diet" Mami started whilst she folds the sheets into the big basket that they needed to be filled. "Diet? I only intructed that little girl to add iron and vitamin c in her meals"

Mami thought [name] was someone who would keep her knowledge to herself, they had not been aware that they had an expert of medicine in their house until Lady Suzume's little helper Momo asked and told everyone.

Mami's vision of [Name] was not completely wrong, true that she kept her learning to herself but she would yap it away to her loved ones such as her mother and brother that she have missed dearly.

"You never told us that you knew about illnesses and the cures for it [name]-san, You could have been our doctor instead of a trainee"

[Name] folds the last sheet into the basket, "Do you not want me to become a Geisha?"

"No! I never said that, You're beautiful that's why Okasan bought you. But, it would have been good if we had a doctor here so that we don't need to look for one when one gets sick. Especially if one of the Princesses of our house catches ill!" Mami explained, which lead [Name] to wonder if she becomes the doctor of Tomimiya would she be known outside?

Earlier, She had told Lady Suzume that she will ask for what she wanted soon but not now. [Name] was quite pleased that she had not been so rash about her decision and said that she will ask for it soon. She now had formed a plan in mind.