2. sold

Mami was actually right, she was being bought off. Tonight is when he will pick her up from the Tomimiya house since the purchase was last week. [Name] was actually gathered by the servants to question on how to get a man to buy them out. [Name] lacked knowledge about that subject, a simple talk was what bought her out.

"[Name]," The voice of Lady Suzume called out and the little minion that [Name] learnt to be one of Mami's sister walked behind her. [Name] greeted her older sister. "You have yet to ask something from me. Today is your last day here, I can not just leave you here unreturned."

If you convince Okasan to not give me off then that would be great.

She would say, but it was out of Suzume's power since he had already paid. [Name]'s original plan was to become a well known doctor in house Tomimiya and ask Suzume to convince Okasan to let her go.

"I do not ask for anything, Older sister."

"Well, if you're so certain about then I give you this" she pulls out an accessory from her hair, it was a golden hairpin that had flowers on it and offers it to the servant. [Name] was taken aback by the item that Suzume wanted to be given.

"I am not suited for such luxuries" lies, back in Reiyue she had the finest luxuries as a Princess. Her lab coat was specialized and made out of expensive rare silk from the northern regions of Reiyue. Doctor of Luxury was what they called her.

"I think it suits you better" The woman inserted the hairpin carefully into her hair.

"I- thank you Older Sister" she bowed.

And on the afternoon, where the sun was near setting. They had [Name] take another bath, they filled her tub with flowers and warm water and when she got up they dressed her up in nice clothing, did her hair and did her makeup.

"[Namee]," Mami cried, "You look so beautiful!"

"Bleugh, Why do I have to dress up to see men and not when I am to see women?"

Mami noticed the pin on the table, "Isn't that Sister Suzume's?" [Name] nodded in response. "She gave it to me"

Mami was shocked as the seven years she had lived in Tomimiya house, Suzume was not the type to give out her jewelry, Especially to servants. She had always thought of [Name] as a lucky gem.

"I'm jealouss!" she fangirled, and gently pushed the pin into the bun of her friend.

[Name] stares at herself in the mirror, she did not look as extravegant as she was in her homeland but looking at herself in different clothes, makeup, hairstyle made her feel beautiful. But no, she grabs a piece of cloth that was discarded on the floor and runs it all over her face. "[NAME]!" Mami shrieked at the sight.

The doctor-servant-sold girl whatever she goes by starts doing her own make up, she put white powder on her face, red lipstick overlining her lips. "[Name]...."

Madam Chie enters the room, Oh goodness. The two greets the elder woman and [Name] covered her face with her sleeves. "[Name], dear, It has only been three months since you first came in and you haven't even passed your first test yet you're already being bought out." Madam Chie tells the girl, "I am very thankful for that Madam"

"Oh dear, It's nothing. Here are your clothes and souvenirs we found you with when you first came in." Madam Chie slides something that was wrapped in cloth. [Name] took the item and unwraps it open to see her labcoat, the clothes she wore when she came into this word, her wallet and her locket.

"Okasan wanted to sell it but when it opened and revealed a picture, I knew that it was special to you so she ended up not doing it."

"Ah, Thank you very much, It truly means something to me."