4. Pillar Of Flame

The next day, The sweet female Suma gave her a tour early in the morning. And the three had given her intructions and a bit of chores to do and had told her they would increase her chores every week until they're all even. Which [Name] did not refuse.

Throughout the day, [Name] had conversed with all three of the women, she learned more detail about demons; they can not live under the sun, they eat humans, they are lead by their demon king Kibutsuji Muzan and The twelve kizuki were his extra arms. And it was the demon slayers, which she learned was Tengen's occupation, to slay demons and protect humanity.

And [Name] was also informed the Tengen was a pillar of the demon slayer corps, that is why he is so strong.

[Name] doubted the demons would get her, she may be human but she does not possess human blood. She's a descendant of a goddess. But if they were to get her and devour her, would they gain more power than average?

She shakes it off her mind and continued to assist the three women in their chores, as it is why she was bought out for.

As she was passing by, she sees a man with firey hair welcome himself in. he had blade and a uniform with a cape. He had a big smile on his face, he was as bright as the sunshine. Argh, she can not look at him any longer.

"Oh, You must be the girl Tengen had said he bought from the Red Light District!" The man approaches the new girl, his voice was loud, what can she expect from a radiating ball of sunshine to sound like? The man knew who she was, seems like Tengen's life is not too secret.

"Yes, Welcome, Lord Tengen is not here at the moment." She says, her tone was extremely nonchalant, she does not sound as welcoming as how her sisters from the house was, even though she wanted to be an Oiran and gain money. "I shall call one of the wives, please come sit and have some tea."

"No, thank you! I was just here dropping by since my mission tonight was nearby! And I was a tad bit curious about you!"

Curiosity, huh.

"Are you sure mister that you do not want a cup of tea?"

He shakes his head, "Nope! I'll be going now!" he turns around to exit the estate, [Name] saw him to be a strange man to be speaking that loud during the day. Tengen was the same too, but she thinks of him to be too stupid to think the louder he is the more of a flamboyant one he is. If he would be so loud and release his flamboyance into this world, earth would not bother to stop rotating at his will.

Makio approaches [Name] while holding a basket of laundry, "Oh, Lord Rengoku dropped by? why is not staying?"

[Name] told Makio about their interaction, and what she thought of who she learned to be Lord Rengoku. "He doesn't look like he's married, what a waste of strong genes." Makio laughed at her comment.

"Do you possibly want to marry him [Name]?" [Name] was shaken by the thought, eugh. It was obvious in her face, she had no interest in such.

As the day progresses to night, The four woman began to rest, [Name] has assisted the women with their meals and now all they had to do was wait for Tengen, who was still in a mission.

"[Name], what was your life before getting sold into the red light district?" curiosity reached Suma, who sat across the new girl on the table. "I can't recall"

"If you can't recall then how are you able to recall remedies that you've learned?"

"How do you know that"

"Lord Tengen told me!"

Blabbermouth, can't keep his mouth shut. But who told him about her pharmaceutical knowledge though, she has not shared a bit to him ever. Perhaps, he's asked Lady Chie. She does not have bit of clue, Lady Chie would not share such detail to increase the price unless it was Okasan but Okasan was not there.

A loud banging on their wooden gate occured, [Name] stood up to run away from the question about her questionable past and opened to gates to see a young girl with a younger boy on her back, frantic.

"Help us! Please! A demon has followed us! please!"

[Name] regretted standing up as she did not know what to do, she either let these kids in now or ask permission from the wives. A so called terrifying beast emerged from the trees, it's clause threatening to kill the three. [Name] had a comment in mind: This weak demon is kind of attractive compared to the weaklings of Reiyue.

His head was sliced off.

It was Rengoku.

The ball of sunshine [Name] had described in the earlier day, the three wives rushed to the gate and saw two children, their new girl and the Flame Pillar. "[Name], are you alright?" One of them asked.

"I am alright," she replied, the girl had clung into [Name]'s cloth crying out the words "please help us" even though the demon had already been annihilated. She kneeled down to the girl's level, "That thing" [Name]'s tone represented disgust. "Is dead now, there is not much to worry."

Patting the girl's shoulder in attempt to calm her down, "My brother is sick, my parents were eaten..!"

Oh, then, I have no Idea how to deal with you.

"Poor child," Hinatsuru pitied, "Let us take her in." She welcomed the two with open arms. Look how easy it was to welcome a child into their home. [Name]'s mind was in a different level of thinking business, is that what it is called?, author has no idea.

Surely there was something they needed in return, right? [Name] theorized, then later was shrugged off when Makio had welcomed Rengoku who had been watching the scene quitely — which the new girl thought was out of character. But Rengoku simply refused and first needed to check if everybody in the village were still all right.

[Name] sighed in relief at the news, but she found herself asking why was she so relieved. She forced herself to forget about it and entered back into the shelter that the Uzuis were so kind to let her in.

        What's g? I'm literally losing my mind over having no ideas 💩💩. Please comment what you think so far huhuhu 🙁 S. 07.13.2024