9. Bad Intentions?

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Yuna, wake up! It's already the afternoon!" Jun exclaimed, his voice filled with a mix of frustration and amusement. 

He stood at the doorway, watching his sister still curled up under her blanket, oblivious to the hours that had slipped by. 

Sunlight streamed through the window, casting a warm glow on her face as she slept soundly, unaware of her brother's presence.

Slowly, she blinked her eyes, her gaze wandering around the room with a dazed and confused expression. 

Jun couldn't help but laugh at the sight of his disoriented sister, her hair tousled and her face marked with faint pillow creases.

"Huh?" she mumbled in her groggy morning voice. Jun burst into laughter at her reaction, unable to contain his amusement at her sleepy bewilderment.

"Mingyu is still asleep because he's hungover from last night. What's your excuse?" Jun asked, raising his eyebrows and still chuckling at Yuna.

Then, like a sudden bolt, it hit her—last night's events. She froze for a moment, her mind going completely blank. But soon, memories of the previous night with Wonwoo began to replay in her mind like a movie, each scene vivid and intense.

"Get out," Yuna told Jun, her voice muffled by the blankets she pulled up over her head. She felt her cheeks burning with embarrassment, a blush creeping across her face. 

She desperately hoped her brother hadn't noticed her flustered expression. Peeking out just enough to see him through a small gap in the blankets, she saw Jun's amused grin widen. 

She buried herself deeper under the covers, seeking refuge from his teasing gaze and the vivid memories of the night before that continued to flood her mind.

"Come on, I need you to wake up. I'm off to work, and someone has to make hangover soup for Mingyu," Jun announced as he stepped out of her room.

"Ri, hurry up!" Jun's voice echoed down the hallway as he disappeared from view, prompting Yuna to sigh heavily.

She pulled the blankets off her face, her gaze fixed on the ceiling as she processed the events of the previous night. 

"No way I just did that," she whispered to herself, her voice barely audible in the quiet room. Her heart raced with a mixture of excitement and nervousness, each beat feeling like a drumroll in her chest.

Memories of the night with Wonwoo flooded back, vivid and electrifying. The way he had looked at her, the warmth of his touch—it all replayed in her mind like scenes from a movie. 

She couldn't believe how bold she had been, how swept away she had felt in the moment.

Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes briefly, trying to steady her racing thoughts. But every time she opened them, the image of his smile, the sound of his laughter, lingered in her mind.