Chapter 2

Headache,

I woke up and looked around, "Good morning!" Well, there's nothing good in the morning...

"Good Morning, my child!" greeted my mother.

Why on earth is my mother shouting so early in the morning...

"Hi mommy," I greeted and laid back down.

"How are you feeling, is your head hurting?" my mom asked while handing me a glass of water.

"Yes mom, I'm sorry...." I apologized.

Wait, I came from a bar yesterday, why am I at home now...

"By the way, someone came to the house looking for a secretary for their company, they said you might want to apply," my mom said.

Should I go for it? Will I be able to work again? With all the problems I've faced, I think this is the time to rise again.

"What time is it?" I asked and checked my cellphone...

"7:30," I still have time to shower and get ready, HAHAHA.

"Where is it located, mom?"

"It's in Makati, at D.H.C," she replied as I nodded.

My mom left, so I quickly got up to get ready...

After showering, I put on my makeup and wore a crop top with black pants and a jacket, hihi...

I said goodbye to my mom and headed to work, I mean future work, huhu.

The journey was quite long, from Manila to Makati, huhu, 30 minutes.

I arrived at the company and yes, it's a beautiful company, I entered and asked around.

"Hi miss, where can I apply for a secretary position?" I asked a woman.

"Hmm, wait, let me call the CEO to confirm because as far as I know, we have already finished hiring, wait..." the woman said as I nodded.

I sat down on the bench and waited for the woman's response.

'Mom said they hired someone, why isn't it.... Looks like fake news, haha!'

"Hey Miss, are you Anntonia Porsild?" the woman from earlier asked. I stood up and shook hands with her.

"Yes Ma'am I am, I was told you were hiring so I came." I replied.

"Oh yes, we did hire, actually. By the way, I am Rhian Ramos, I am the company treasurer and a friend of the CEO here. I called her and she said to just go to her office, but come on, I'll take you," she said with a smile, and I just smiled back.

We walked and took the elevator.

'Rhian is so nonchalant, haha.'

Michelle POV

Here I am at the office, nothing new, back to work again, huhu.

"KNOCK KNOCK!" a woman shouted outside my door.

'I know who that is, it's Rhian...'

"Rhian, can you please stop shouting," I said in annoyance as I looked at her.

Yes, she was with the woman I dropped off yesterday, haha, cute.

"Um, hey, good morning, Rhian, you can leave now, thank you," I told Rhian as she nodded and left.

"Sit," I offered and she followed.

"So, how are you? Is your headache gone?" I asked her with a smile (well, remembering what happened last night, hahaha, cute brow!!)