Chapter 3

3 months have passed, and Michelle and Anntonia have become friends. It has become Michelle's routine to drop off and pick up Ann.

Michelle's POV

I'm here at my office, and Ann is not here because she said she needed to fix some papers, but she mentioned she would come in the afternoon. However, it's already 4:22 PM, and she's still not here.

'I will call her.'

-CALLING- SEC.ANN

Michelle: hey Ann.
Ann: Hey Michelle, I'm here, at the grocery store. I'm sorry for not being able to come to work, but I already sent all the files to you.
Michelle: Ah yes, I saw the files in my email earlier. By the way, which grocery store are you at?
Ann: BGC
Michelle: Aww okay, take care and update me.
Ann: Yes, bye!

-end call.

Yep, Ann now calls me Michelle because I told her it would be awkward if she still called me Ma'am, considering we're already best friends. (I'm not sure, haha).

I grabbed my things and car keys and went to the parking lot. I started driving, and of course, there was music playing (Taylor Swift: gateway car), yes, one of my favorite songs. I drove to where Ann was.

20 minutes passed, and I was already in the BGC parking lot. Just as Ann entered BGC.

"Ann," I called out to her, and she turned around. "Hey Michelle, I thought you were going home?" she asked. "Um yeah, but I remembered I also need to do groceries, so if it's okay, can we go together?" I asked Ann. She just nodded and smiled.

We walked inside and did the grocery shopping. While we were walking inside the grocery store, a man approached Ann, so I quickly approached her as well.

"Hi Miss, can I get your number?" the man on our side shopping asked.

'I told you to back off."

After the man said that, I placed my hand on her waist and said, "Baby, what do you want? Chocolate? There's KitKat, your favorite, let's get that..." I said and pulled Ann towards the KitKat shelf.

"Michelle?"

"Hmmm?"

"Why did you do that?" She asked me while getting the KitKat.

'Oh of course, woman I'm jealous!'

"Nothing, I just don't want you to feel uncomfortable," I replied shortly and continued walking...

FAST FORWARD AFTER GROCERY

"Oh, by the way, Ann, I have something to tell you," I said while putting the groceries in the trunk.

"Hmm?"

"Next week, we're going to Paris, and you're coming with me because I have a meeting there, and you don't have to worry about the ticket, I'll take care of it. Just bring your clothes, okay?"

"What? Paris? Michelle, I don't want to go to Paris, please!!!" Anntonia said while pouting, oh come on baby, stop doing that, you're turning me on!!!

"Nooo, you're going with me since it's Friday today, and tomorrow I'll pick you up at your house, and you're sleeping over at my place because our flight is at 3 am on Sunday," I explained to her.

"Fine!" She said with an annoyed face, crossing her arms on her chest.

We got into the car, and she was quiet.

"Hey, hey, stop pouting, will you come with me, hm?" I said, holding her hand while driving.

"I don't want to go, please," she said again while pouting, oh, this girl.