Chapter 4

In the romantic city of Paris, Michelle and Antonia walked along the streets lined with cherry blossom trees. Their steps were filled with excitement.

While they were walking in Paris, Michelle happened to see her driver and her car. They immediately got in with Antonia, and she even opened the car door for Antonia.

Michelle POV

"Welcome to Paris again, Ma'am Michelle!" My driver, whose name is Karl, said.

"Thank you, Karl. Oh, by the way, Ann, this is my personal driver, and Karl, this is Ann," I said, and Ann nodded, saying, "Hi, Karl!" with a smile.

Our ride was quiet, and soon enough, we arrived at my home.

Carl opened my door, and I opened the door for Ann. I held Ann's hand, and we entered my house together.

"Hey mom," I said as I hugged her. "Hey love, oh isn't Rhian with you?" my mom asked. "Yes, mommy, Rhian is busy. By the way, this is Ann, and Ann, this is my mom, Melanie," I said, and Ann shook hands with my mom.

"Oh, is she your maid or?" my mom asked, which made me feel embarrassed as she asked this directly in front of me!

"Um, no, Mommy, Anntonia is my personal secretary," I quickly answered before another woman interrupted our conversation.

"Hey, Michelle!" It was Celeste.

"Hey," I replied as she hugged me briefly. I did the same, but just for a moment, as I didn't want my baby to get jealous, haha.

"Celeste, this is Ann, and Ann, this is my best friend, Celeste," I introduced them, and Ann shook hands with Celeste.

"Mom, we're going up to my room for a while," I informed her. And we headed to my room.

Ann POV

Wow? Maid? Do I look like a maid with my beauty? I'm actually her gorgeous secretary.

Then there's this Celeste, hugging her as if she's her girlfriend!

"Here, let's sit side by side, is that okay?" she asked me.

"Um, if there's no other available seat, then why not.." I answered and arranged our things.

"Since the mall is nearby, do you want to go out for a bit and have dinner?" Michelle asked while hugging me from behind.

Yes, I'm used to Michelle's hugs and kisses since she's really clingy, as Rhian told me, especially when you've been together for a long time.

I then held her hand, which was around my waist. "If you're not tired, why not?" I said.

She kissed my cheek and released me from the hug.

"I'll just get my wallet, and if you want to change clothes, you can do that, your suitcase is in the cabinet, you can get it if you want to change, I'll just say hi to mommy, I'll wait for you downstairs," Michelle informed me, kissing my cheek again.

'My boss is such a big baby.'

Michelle left, and I changed my clothes. I wore a pink dress and sandals, the dress reaching my legs since it was the only one I brought, and did my makeup. After that, I grabbed my purse and went downstairs.

I saw Michelle talking to Celeste and her mom, and Michelle quickly approached me.

"Hey, are you ready to go?" Michelle said to me, placing her hand on my waist, and I noticed her mom and Celeste watching, Michelle, please don't show your clinginess to your family.

"I guess..." I answered with a smile. "Mom, we have to go, see you later!" Michelle said as we walked to her car.

"I didn't know you have your own MERCEDES (SPORTS CAR)..." She smiled at me, and she opened the passenger door for me, and I got in quickly. She also got in as the driver since she would be driving us.

"Since I have a meeting tomorrow, is it okay if you stay at the house?" Michelle asked me while I was busy with my phone. "If it's okay with your mom," I quickly replied, as I felt her mom was not fond of me. "That's fine with her," she confirmed.

40 minutes passed, and we reached the mall. I got out, and so did Michelle.

My boss is so handsome, in his black pants, black t-shirt, and a jacket. He's so handsome.

"Let's go inside?" Michelle suggested, and we walked. Her hand was behind my waist, holding it. It seemed like we were in a relationship; I promise.

"Ann, let's try that photo booth!" Michelle invited me. We entered the booth and tried on hats, and shades.

After the photo booth, we went to the arcade, and I dragged Michelle to the claw machine.

"Let me show you how good I am at the claw machine!" I boasted.

"Ohhh okay, let's see!" she challenged me, and I just rolled my eyes at her.

"I told you!" I happily said to her.

"Okay, let's go, I'll show you my basketball skills!" she boasted, and we headed to the basketball game.

"Okay, if you score a three-pointer, you get a reward!" I said to her, and she smiled.

She quickly made a series of three-pointers, proving that she was indeed good at basketball.

"See, I told you, so what's my reward?" She said with a flirtatious tone.

"Later!" I replied, smiling back.

We left the arcade and walked around the mall. Michelle saw a Pandora shop, so we went in. We browsed through rings, necklaces, and bracelets.

"Mich, I'll head outside to check something, wait for me," I informed her, as she was talking to the ring assistant.

"Okay, I'll wait for you, don't go too far, hmm?" she said to me, then kissed my cheek, so I left immediately.

While I was outside roaming around, someone suddenly called out to me...

"Ann?" It was a woman's voice.

I turned around to see Nalin.

My Ex-Girlfriend.

"Hey Nalin," I greeted her with a smile.

"Long time no see, how are you?" she asked me. Duh, as if she hasn't moved on yet!

"I'm fin-" I couldn't finish my sentence as another woman arrived. "Hey babe!" the woman said, yes, she was the one Nalin replaced me with, her friend Nicha.

"Hey, are you done shopping?" Nalin asked her girlfriend, as I watched them. Wanting to leave but feeling stuck?!

"Yup, I'm done. Oh hi Ann, how are you?" Nicha asked me while smiling and holding hands in front of me!

"I'm fine!" I replied happily.

"Oh, that's nice. What are you doing here in Paris?" Nicha asked me again. "I have a meeting here with my-" Before I could finish my sentence, suddenly...

"Hey baby!" Michelle shouted, surprising me, as she approached me and kissed me on the lips.

'What the fuck?! Michelle kissed me?! Is this a nightmare?!'