Chapter 5: 'He is hurting me Mia.'

Okay I'm going to sleep now I got work today. I forgot to post yesterday so I'm posting now😊 sorry if I woke you guys up🥲

This chapter is very short, and just know that I've written these in advance, so there is no chance that you will see any references from the wcp vid but I'll eventually find a place to put it☺️
———————
Third person -

As Charlotte guided Mia out to the back, snook through some trees, and climbed up the ladder, they got there. There are always beautiful pink and purple clouds and no one ever knew how they became that color. Charlotte was one of the only people who knew about this spot due to how hidden it is.

"Hard to get here, eh? But it's so beautiful." Char says, while taking out her binder that says 'science' and going to the most recent page with all notes from today. Mia couldn't help but think 'beautiful like you.' In fact, she didn't think. She said, She said "Beautiful like you." And winked. This made Charlotte blush but the blush came to a close when she gave Mia a paper and pen and she proceeded to write the notes, and of course, she was waffling. "So I'm like the only one who knows about this spot except for the group, and a couple other students from the older age groups. I was the one from the group who actually found this spot, and it's really special to me. I-" "ok char calm down, I'm almost halfway done already. Who do you usually take here?" "Oh usually the group, like everyone. Sometimes me and Dylan come here together, but I've been coming alone lately, to just think. I've decided to only take people who are really special to me." Charlotte says while looking up, hoping Mia catches what she is trying to say. And of course, she does. "Why don't you take Dylan anymore? If you don't mind me asking, what do you think about?" "Uhh, well..." Charlotte starts tearing up a bit, looking around to make sure no one is there to watch her about to bawl her eyes out. "He is hurting me Mia. Emotionally and physically. He has been throwing things at me and hitting me. I've been thinking, and I'm starting to question my sexuality a bit. I really don't feel the same with guys than I do with girls. I can't deal with him anymore and every time I bring him up here he expects me to kiss him all the time, or even to ditch class with him and smoke. I don't do that Mia. My parents as well, they don't care about me, or my happiness. They just care about having a good future. I get that, but I don't get any support in what I'm thinking, and they tell me it's just a phase and..." Mia is so shocked by all of this and even if they haven't known each other for a long time, she just wants to beat up her parents, Dylan, everyone who hurt her. Meanwhile, Charlotte is bawling her eyes out and a glimpse of realization hits her. "Fuck! Why am I telling you this! I'm so sorry Mia I ju~" before Charlotte could say anymore, Mia pulls her in for a long hug. Mia is like autumn, hates hugs, but only does it for the right reasons and the right people. Right now, she could tell that Charlotte needed it. Char immediately pulled in as well and they were hugging for a while. Mia could tell that they had some kind of connection, but she didn't want to say it. Mia wanted to wait for Charlotte, plus, Charlotte was straight, right? Right?

Mia wanted to tell Charlotte all about her own childhood, how she never got any love, how she never got any comfort from her mother or father her whole life, and how she was being used by roger. But this moment was not about her. It was about Charlotte and this girl needed her Mia right now.

A/N - considering the time I post these you must be assuming I get no sleep but trust me, I do (during the day) but I'm going to sleep now I promise. (Only because I have work at 10)

726 words.

Good night 🥱