'I will join you'

Okay so I kinda forgot this for a couple days but round of applause to eyeheartmialotte for reminding me about it..

🚨ALSO DONT KILL ME PLEASE🚨

———————-
Third person again -

This happens for a few months. Mia and Charlotte met up for free periods and spent it talking, whether it was about their friendship, school, or Charlotte's life. They became best friends, and eventually, Charlotte started tutoring Mia. Every day after school, they would go to Charlotte's house, where her parents would greet Mia, as they were happy that Charlotte could put something new on her college application.

They began to like Mia, because she could see that Charlotte was making new friends, and they were finally happy for their girl, because she was doing amazing in school. Charlotte did all the extra credit, got 100s on all her tests, and she has over 100 as her overall average. Like how is that possible? Everyone was happy in their own way. Every Friday after the tutoring session, they would have sleepovers and just laugh all night long. Their friendship was incredible and inseparable. They were stuck forever by the glue of their heart and their love for eachother, as friends of course. At least that's what the others think about each other. Mia thinks that Charlotte thinks of her as a friend, and Charlotte thinks the same as the other.

Everyone was happy in their own way.

Right?

All was going well until roger came back, and didn't want to leave Mia alone this time
.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Mia's pov -

I was in my house chilling. I was looking on Netflix, trying to find something good to watch, because at this point I watched it all. Multiple times. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. Assuming it was just the mailman, I went and answered it normally, thinking nothing was going on. But boy was I wrong.

As I opened the door, my heart shattered as I saw Roger picking up Charlotte by her neck. I can see in her eyes that she is re-living the moments she had with Dylan, and she had just gotten away from him as well. Char looked so scared and I could not help but feel anger rush through my body. And I could definitely see that it was rushing through his body too. "ROGER LET GO IF HER NOW." My heart aches and my body fills with more and more rage by the second. I just want to kill him. "WHO IS THIS GIRL AND WHY IS SHE HERE TO SEE YOU!." Roger says, he is so much stronger than me, and I don't want to get on his bad side otherwise he will do something. Something bad for sure. "Tell me now or you will regret it." He says, picking Charlotte higher as she slowly starts suffocating and you can see it, because of the collar of her shirt and Roger's hand. At this point, I'm crying. I'm so scared, and I can't even defend Charlotte, let alone myself. "Please. Do w-whatever you want to m-me. Not her. I don't care what you do but don't involve Charlotte." I don't even care what he does to me. I know me and Charlotte have a strong bond and it breaks me to see someone I love struggling like that. Wait... someone I love? Off topic Mia!! Charlotte is dying. If I don't get her out now, I don't think she will make it. She can't breathe. "PLEASE." My voice is stuttering and I feel unwell. "Alright then." He says, dropping Charlotte on the ground and I instantly run over to her. "You monster." I say to him. I'm not lying. He really is. Everything that he did to me and the siblings makes him even more of a monster than he already is. He walks to his car and drives away, feeling no guilt whatsoever.

"Charlotte. Please breathe." I held her close, hoping that she could match my heartbeat, I couldn't feel or hear anything from her. "Sweetheart. I love you so much and I can't even imagine how much I'd suffer if you don't start breathing. Please. If you don't wake up I will join you." I can feel my chest closing, like I'm the one dying. I love her so much and I don't even know if she likes me back.. like that. I place my head on her body as I look for any signal of her being alive. And I guess I'll never get to know.

None.

I think she is gone.

———————————————
Just another reminder... don't kill me...

I will probably not look at any comments (if there is any) because I'm finally going to sleep😌

Don't threaten me

792 words..