Quick recovery

Hiii short chapter because I'm still sitting in the same spot since the 6pm

—————————

Time skip of a couple months. Charlotte had slowly but quickly recovered, Mia and her parents were with her every step of the way.

——-

Charlotte slowly started to talk more, but Mia was always the one carrying the conversation, as she did for many months. They would talk about the same things, like school, what they did over the week, etc. they still had school, and Mia would only come on weekends, so she would tell her about her week. Charlotte went to school sometimes, but this time her parents were okay with the absences. The redhead always took notes for Charlotte at school and brought them home to her and even caught her up with what she missed.

————-

Months had slowly passed and Charlotte had fully recovered. She could now walk, talk, learn, and go to school every day. They would go to school together, talk, learn, and during their free period they would go to the same spot they did when Mia first joined the school. In fact, it was free period and they were heading there right now.

"Miaaaaa give it backkk" Charlotte said as she was trying to grab her science notebook. "Come on you already studied all night yesterday please can we have a break." "No! I reeeeeaaaallllllyyyy want to get all A's and science is stopping me from that! Now give it!" Char tried jumping, but she couldn't really go that high because she wasn't wearing her sneakers today. She couldn't chase Mia either because she had chosen to wear tight jeans, but they weren't skinny jeans. Mia was only a bit taller than her, but if she took something, char wouldn't be able to reach. They would always tease each other like that, but mostly Mia. She felt strongly about Charlotte, but she didn't know if she should talk about those kinds of feelings to char when it's about char.

Char and Mia were inseparable. Charlotte's parents loved and respected her decisions. Both were doing great in school. Not as well as before, but Char needed to start somewhere. And her parents were okay with that. Charlotte now was labeled as 'bisexual'. Of course, she knew she could change it any time, but she had been attracted to girls and guys, so she wanted to try this out. Mia was right. Everything was perfect. Just like Charlotte. (Chapter 8 reference)

Her friends, Marjorie, Carly, and Reece are still with her, and are happy to see her recover. They all sit together at lunch, with Marjorie still giving a side eye to Mia. They haven't fully warmed up to each other yet, but were willing to try their best for Charlotte. Mia didn't care and never cared about her surroundings and what people were thinking. Mia's eyes are only focused on Charlotte and how strong she is.

————-

Supa short chapter and next one coming sometime tomorrow idk yet

I love Deliah but hate her at the same time I don't even know my feelings.🙄 all I know is that if she touches mialotte these a/n's will turn into deliah hate comments

(I hate on fictional characters very easily)

540 words.