vicious

"What do you think? Will he still marry her?" Eun Ae said, sipping on her coffee with a troubled expression.

"No chance. He isn't the forgiving type, unnie," Minji replied bitterly.

"He's egoistic. Thinks he can do anything,cheat, reject,but can't stand it if someone does the same to him."

"Soo Hyun-" Eun Ae began, but Soo Hyun cut her off sharply.

"No, Eun Ae," Soo Hyun interjected, his voice cold and distant.

"I helped Minji because she wants Jungkook and I want Annie, not because I want us back together. Our relationship ended a long time ago." He said Sternly.

"I don't want him, oppa. I want revenge," Minji declared, her voice tinged with anger.

"He slapped me twice because of that slut-"

"Language, Minji," Soo Hyun interrupted, his tone reproachful.

Minji rolled her eyes in response.

"But Soo Hyun, she doesn't love you. Can't you see?" Eun Ae said, frustration evident in her voice.

"And?" Soo Hyun scoffed dismissively.

"Do you have any idea what I've done to have her?" Soo Hyun continued, a twisted smirk playing on his lips.

"I planted a damn mic in her bag to hear her conversations with Jungkook. I had my suspicions when she disappeared for three days out of the blue, but I never imagined it was Jungkook. It was Minji who confirmed it for me. Damn! How could Jungkook be attracted to her? She's not even his type. And how could she love Jungkook? As soon as I had the chance, I planted the mic and listened to everything,their fights, their marriage, her agreement of not touching . Only i know how i controlled my anger."soo hyun said clenching his teeth.

He couldn't bear it, the girl whom he was wanting from years gave herself to another man completely.

"But after what happened in your office, when you called him in and provoked him,he still proposed to her. What if they resolve things through conversation?" Eun Ae asked, trying to reason with Soo Hyun.

Soo Hyun smirked darkly.

"I know it could happen, so I had to make Jungkook believe that Annie lies to him," Soo Hyun explained with a calculating glint in his eyes.

"When I overheard their conversation, I realized they were probably together, maybe watching TV. So I intentionally called her, knowing she would lie to Jungkook and she did saying it was her sister's call. I knew Jungkook would follow her and find out she was talking to me. After that, he wouldn't believe anything she said because she already lied." He chuckled darkly feeling proud of his evil actions.

"What did you talk about, oppa?" Minji pressed, her curiosity mixed with suspicion.

"Hello, miss teacher. I hope I didn't disturb you. I was worried you might be with Jungkook, and he could get angry,"

"Don't worry, Jungkook won't find out about this," Annie reassured him, her tone calm yet tinged with concern.

"Actually, I wanted to discuss Iseul's trip with you. She wants to take you along, but I'm concerned. I don't want any misunderstandings between you two because of me and my daughter," Soo Hyun explained earnestly.

"Mr. Kim, I've already made my decision. I will proceed with it. And as for Jungkook, please stop worrying. He won't discover anything," Annie replied firmly, her words aimed to reassure.

Soo Hyun smirked knowingly, understanding that Annie was saying exactly what he wanted to hear.

"Alright then, take care," Soo Hyun concluded before ending the call.