Wrecked

Annie stood bathed in the soft, warm glow of the room, dressed in a stunning red lehnga. The fabric draped gracefully around her, its intricate embroidery catching the gentle light and shimmering softly. The deep crimson color complemented her complexion beautifully, lending a radiant glow to her skin.Her makeup was understated yet enhancing, subtly highlighting her features.

Her eyes, adorned with a touch of eyeliner and a hint of shimmering eyeshadow, sparkled with joy and anticipation. Soft pink lipstick adorned her lips, which curved into a gentle smile, adding to her natural charm.The lehnga itself was a work of art, adorned with delicate patterns and subtle embellishments that added an air of elegance to her appearance.

The dupatta draped elegantly over her shoulders, completing her ensemble with a touch of grace.As she stood there, Annie exuded confidence and happiness.

Her hair, styled in loose waves, cascaded down her back, adding to her overall allure.To those gathered around her, Annie appeared not only beautiful but also exuded a sense of inner happiness and excitement as she prepared for this significant moment in her life.

Every aspect of her attire and appearance highlighted her natural grace and made her look truly breathtaking.

"Unnie" Somi's voice rang out in happiness as she entered the room, rushing to hug her sister.

"I am so so so happy for you, Unnie,"  continued, tears of joy welling up in her eyes as she embraced Annie tightly.

Annie returned the hug lovingly, feeling overwhelmed with emotion herself.

"You were always worried about Jungkook, whether you could trust him or not. See, I was right when I said he loves you. Look at yourself now... I can't believe you're going to marry him," she said, her voice filled with happiness.

Somi hugged Annie again, her excitement palpable.

"Yah, stop jumping," Annie teased with a smile.

"Congratulations, Unnie," Nia chimed in, joining the hug.

"Thanks, Nia," Annie replied warmly, returning the hug.

"Wait a minute, lehnga? In a Korean wedding?" Somi interrupted, checking Annie out.

"Yah, pabo, it's not a Korean wedding, it's an Indo-Korean wedding. We're not getting married in a church or temple. Jungkook said we'll marry again according to our cultures later, for now, we're just signing the papers. So he said I can wear anything I want. And it's been my dream to wear a lehnga at my wedding," Annie explained excitedly.

"When did you buy it?" Somi asked curiously.

"Just two days ago, the day Jungkook proposed to me. I didn't tell him about it; otherwise, he wouldn't let me pay for it. I want to see his reaction. By the way, how do I look?" Annie asked, her eyes shining with anticipation.

Somi grinned widely, her eyes sparkling with happiness for her sister.

"Unnie, you look absolutely stunning! Jungkook is going to be speechless when he sees you in this lehnga."Annie blushed at the thought, her cheeks turning a rosy hue.

"I hope so! I can't wait to see his face."her voice filled with excitement.

"Seriously, Annie Unnie, you look like a princess!" Nia said,.

Annie chuckled nervously, adjusting the dupatta of her lehnga.

"Thank you, Nia. I'm just glad everything worked out."Somi hugged Annie again, her voice filled with pride.

"You deserve all the happiness, Unnie. I'm so glad you followed your heart."

"But I am feeling a little guilty," Annie confessed, her voice tinged with concern.