Chapter 28

Sera closed her eyes as she felt her strength drained out of her body, but Sylvester was still not finish with her.

He swiftly grabbed her panty down her waist and throw it somewhere inside the room.

"What are you doing?! We are not doing it Sylvester! Don't you dare cross the line!" Sera shouted, but Sylvester was not planning on backing down. He wanted to taste her so bad, he wanted to satisfy his lady and himself fully for his heated body to stop craving for more than just a foreplay.

"I know my lady, just please let me taste and touch you there." He was about to touch her sensitive femininity when the door of their room burst down open.

Sylvester was quick to cover Sera's naked body with the quilt.

"That's enough Vester," it was Caious along with Pryll and Cloud.

Cloud was still catching his own breath as he entered the room and injected Sylvester with a sedative.

"We'll take him home," Cloud said as he and Caious assisted the unconscious Sylvester on their arms, they didn't even have the care to cover the unconscious Sylvester's body. Pryll was blushing red who was just standing at the doors entrance.

"Thank you, please take him and don't hurt him okay?I helped him with my own volition. Go, I can take care of myself." Cloud nodded his head in response and as a signal for Caious to use his teleportation. Minutes passed after the three men exited the room, and they were just silent. Well not until Naja arrived with a jeans and plain white shirt on her hand.

"Oh my god?! What happened? Why are you naked? Did the both of you fight again and Cinnamon right here burned your clothes?"

"Why would i burn her clothes?"

"Because you are jealous and you wanna see her body to see if she has flaws there! Am i right? Or am i right?"  Sera couldn't help her self but laugh as the two exchanged conversations in front of her.

"Stop bickering and give me those clothes," Naja pouted her lips and rolled her eyes at Pryll, walking towards her while stomping her feet.

"Stop acting like a spoiled brat, you look so childish." Sera said as she grabbed the garments off of Naja's hand.

"Now leave so i could change," she said still not leaving the bed, she didn't want them to see her current state. Sera felt her cheeks burn, but she controlled herself not to blush.

Naja and Pryll leaved the room without asking any questions as Sera proceeded to wear the given clothes to her.

Meanwhile, the three men on Sera's house were inside a one room.

"How dare you? You're a disgrace to us Sigma Males! How could you loose your control and let that monstrous lust took over you! The divinity have chosen us specifically because we are not like other race who follows as what their lower heads has to say! We cannot touch the mademoiselle unless we were given a blessing!" Cloud retorted at the half awake Sylvester.

"But we've touched her back then, what's the difference if we touch her again without the blessings of the divinity and gods?" Caious who was not planing on joining in to their argument and was just silently listening grabbed the already well dressed Sylvester on the bed and launched a punch on his face.

"Should i cut off your dick? for you to get back to your senses? Yes! We were hand picked by the divinity to be Sera's spouse, but we are not yet blessed! That first time was an emergency so he let us off, what do you think would happened to us if we touch Sera without the blessing? What would happen to her?"

"We will serve her until we are given that blessing, wait until that and we won't stop you." Caious walked out, it was their first time seeing Caious so mad that they were both silent.