Vyom's Confession

Continued...

"Aaram se, Haseena, dard ho raha hai mujhe..!" Anubhav winced as Haseena gently pressed an antiseptic cotton ball on the wound on his back.

"Aaram se hi kar rahi hoon, lekin chot par medicine lagane se thoda jalega hi..!" Haseena replied, blowing softly on his wound to ease the irritation of the antiseptic.

"Humne bhi lagaya tumhe, jala tumhe? Nhi na? Phir tum bhi pyaar se lagao mujhe..!" He said, tauntingly.

"Isse zyada pyaar se nahi hoga mujhse..!" she replied, equally tauntingly.

"Haan, jab pyaar karti toh pyaar se lagati bhi dawai.." He said provocatively. She stopped her hand. "Kya hua, ab ruk kyun gayi?" He asked, turning his head towards her and noticing her dangerous glare.

"Hehe.. ab aise kyun dekh rahi ho?" He asked nervously.

"Huh, bhaad mein jao tum..!" She said angrily, pressing the cotton on his wound forcefully, making him wince in pain.

"Aahh.. Haseena, dard ho raha hai..!" He groaned. "Haan toh?" She said, pressing it again.

"Yaar, dard ho raha hai, mat karo..!" He pleaded. She left his back and stood beside him near the bed.

"Bhaad mein jao, dard ho raha tha na ab raho chot ke saath aur haan jab itna hi dard se problem hai toh gaye kyu hume bachane ke liye..!" She taunted him angrily.

"Kyunki Biwi ho tum meri aur tumhari safety meri jimmedari aur waise bhi jo hua uske jimmedar hum hi the, woh Shamsher humse badla lene ke liye tumhe target kar raha tha..!" He said, getting down from the bed.

"Haan toh karne dete tumhe kya fark padta..!" She said tauntingly.

"Tum meri biwi ho Haseena..!" He said, holding her by her shoulders.

"Hmph!" She puffed her face. He smiled and kissed her puffed cheeks.

"Accha sorry, par yeh toh batao naraz kyu ho rahi ho?" He asked softly.

"Hum naraz nhi ho rahe..!" She said, removing his hands from her shoulders. But he grabbed her waist.

"Anubhav..!"

"Gusse mein aur pyaari lagti ho..!" He whispered softly, caressing her cheeks with his thumbs, making her cheeks turn crimson red.

"Tum blush bhi karti ho.... ya hamari aankhe kharab ho gyi hai..!" He teased her with a fake shocked expression. She rolled her eyes 

"Tumhari aankhe kharab hai..!" She said tauntingly.

"Haan tumhari khubsurati ki chamak se..!" He said flirtatiously, making her blush.

"Lagta hai maar kuch jyada lag gyi hai tumhe, isliye do din se itna ajeeb behave kar rahe ho..!" She said smilingly.

"Haan aapki nashili aankhon ki maar lagi hai is Dil ko shreemati ji..!" He again flirted, making her burst into laugh.

"Hato yaar tum..!" She softly slapped his bare chest, but he held her hand and gazed into her eyes. She looked back into his eyes.

"Tum sach mein ajeeb ho gaye ho..!" She said with a smile, moving her hand towards his shoulder as he released her wrist.

"Shayad tumhara asar pad gya hai..!" He said flirtatiously, making her blush unknowingly. "Waise Haseena hum kya soch rahe hai ki (she lifted her right brow) woh...aaj dono dinner par chale kya?" He said like he changed his words at mean time.

"Aur?"

"Aur phir ek das pandrah janam ke  walk par..!"

"Aur ?"