Movie Night!

Dre
When I walked in the house, I saw a note that read "Hey hunny, I didn't know what time you were coming home so I left you dinner in the microwave. Love, Tez." I smiled at the note and went warmed up my food. I must admit she sure does know how treat a hard working woman.

Tez
While I was in the shower singing, I heard the front door close. I automatically knew my baby was finally home. I hurried and finished my shower so I could have her a bubble bath ran. Yes I like to make my women feel special. As I got out the shower, I jux wrapped the towel around my wet body nd threw on a sports bra. After I ran her bath, I went down stairs to check on her. "Hey hunny," I said. She turned back around to speak but got tongue tied.

Dre
Turning around to speak back to Tez I couldn't believe my eyes. I seen a BODY of a goddess! I just wanted to instantly grab her and let her devour my body. "Uh Uh H- Hi Te- Te- Tez," I said bakk still staring at her body. I finally shook myself out of this trance cause I was almost about to drool. When I looked up in her eyes she was smiling.

Tez: How was work ?

Me: great! Just a lot of paper work.

Tez: Well, I ran you a hot bath so you could relax.

I smiled and said "Thanks babe" and went upstairs to take my bath. After I got out, I walked in the room and saw another note on the bed. "Meet me downstairs" it read. I put on my underwear and one of her t-shirts. I put my hair in a ball and went downstairs.

Tez
After I put a scary movie in the dvd player, I looked up and saw her fine ass coming down the stairs. Damn she so sexy in my shirts! I layed on the couch and she asked could she lay with me. "Any time," I said smiling. I started the movie and she asked what we were watching. The Poltergeist I said. I could tell she didn't really like scary movies because she already had a grip of my bra. Everything gone be ok Dre I said, I got you.

Dre
Laying on top of her, being wrapped in her strong arms tight every time I jump, and hearing her heartbeat match mines was so amazing. I could tell I was falling in love with her even though we wasn't together. In the middle of the movie, she took down my ponytail and started to rub her hand through my hair. Hair rubs feel so good, but also makes me sleepy. Less than 10mins, I was fast asleep and so was she.