Worst Anniversary Ever

Dre POV

It was a Friday morning when we returned home from Florida. Tez definitely knows how to keep me relaxed. You see, while we was in Florida, she took me everywhere. We went to the beach, Disney World, clubs, etc. But most of all, the beach was my favorite place. One night we laid on the beach and just had a heart to heart moment! She explained all her relationships to me and how she's always ended up being the one hurt and used for her money. After I told her about me, we just connected even more.

Tez POV

Soon as we got back home, Dre and I spent so much more time together than ever. I guess that trip to Florida was worth it. A year had passed and everything was great. I had got a promotion and Dre had gotten a raise. But everything suddenly took a turn. Dre started to become distant. Me thinking I've been up under her too much, decided to give her a little space.

Dre POV

Tez was my everything, but finding somebody perfect so fast was something I couldn't believe. So, I ran into this girl from high school name Tahjae. Tah for short. She was always attractive and we always flirted but never gave each other any play until she came to my job one day. She invited me out for lunch. Every since that happened, she started taking me out for lunch everyday. She even brought me nice things. Not saying Tez didn't buy me that, but it was something new to look forward to everyday.

Tahjae POV

Seeing De'Dreona again made me realize now was the time to have her as mine. She was a lil cutie in high school, but now... OMFG! That lil sexy chocolate thang just be having me going crazy on the inside. So, yes I started to take her out for lunch everyday and present her with nice things. She told me she was in a relationship but I could tell she wasn't happy... Now was the time to make my move if she was really going to be mine. I asked her to come stay with me tonight and let me show her a good time if you know what I mean. She said she couldn't stay because it was they anniversary but she will come. So I told her to meet me at this fancy restaurant called "Hare's" at 9.

Dre POV

I told Tah I couldn't stay but I'll come through and that's what I meant. She was so genuine and I couldn't turn her down. Yes I know it's our anniversary, but Tez is probably working late or just gone take me out to my favorite restaurant again and then call it a night. Something I didn't want to fucking do at all. It was 7:00 so I headed home. Like I said before, Tez was probably working late because her truck wasn't here. I went in the house and found me a sexy black dress, red heels, and jewelry to wear. I spent about an hour in the bathroom just getting freshened up and ready for you know who!

Tez POV

I got off work early today so I was ripping and running trying to make tonight special. I had a dinner set up by the lake under a gazebo lit up in lights with rose petals everywhere. Champagne and caterer's from the expensive restaurant "Hares." Dre has always ranted about eating there. I ran home to get dressed and realized she was there.. I went took a shower and put on my silver, black, and red slim fit suit and my red loafers. I left her a note on the bed saying "Hey baby. Meet me down at the lake at 9 under gazebo 5. I love you! See you soon." And ran out the house to wait for my queen.

Dre POV

When I came out the bathroom to get dressed, I saw a note on the bed. I figured she was just letting me know she was working late so I didn't bother to read it. Its so stupid that she has to work on days that means a lot to me and should mean a lot to her too. Anyways, let me calm down. I don't want to be angry tonight. I got dressed and left the house at 8:45. I pulled up to the restaurant and met Tah at the door. I can't believe she has asked me to come to this spot with her. This is something I've been waiting to do and see. We go inside, order some drinks, and catch up on things. It was almost 10:00 and Tez had been blowing me up. I knew she was just trying to apologize for working late so I turned my phone off, and continued to enjoy my night with Tah.

Tez POV

A hour passed and I had been blowing Dre phone up. Suddenly it just started going straight to voicemail. I kept myself from thinking she was cheating, so I made myself believe she had to work a double. But then i remembered her clothes being laid out on the bed. Nahh I thought. Maybe that's what she's going to wear tonight to make it up to me. I seen this homeless couple and told them they could have the food and gave them some money too. I drove home in silence with a lot of thoughts running through my head. When I got home, Dre wasn't there. I went upstairs and saw that she didn't even read my note. Here I was blaming myself saying that I should've texted her instead. I showered and went downstairs to wait for her. Of course she didn't come home that night.