The Party

Tez
Today was Saturday and it was also the day of the party. I woke up with Dre still sound asleep on my chest. She was sleeping so beautifully that I started to play in her hair again ,and kiss her forehead. She shifted a little then I heard "Mmmm Goodmorning." Goodmorning I said back, did I wake you?

Dre: No I was up, I was just laying with my eyes closed.

Me: You sure did fool me.

Dre: lol I'm sorry

Me: It's ok I said smiling. But, I do have something to ask you.

Dre: Wassup

Me: There's this party tonight that I would love for you to go with me too.

Dre: *blushing* Ok!

When she said ok, I smiled and kissed her head. I told her to go get freshened up and put on some clothes so we could go shopping. And of course I went did the same. I took a 20min shower and did my other hygienes. I went to my walk-in closet and pulled out my white and baby blue tie dyed polo shirt, khaki levi joggers, Jordan 11 Columbia's, and put my hair back in a curly ponytail. While I was waiting for Dre to get finished, I went downstairs to make some breakfast. Yunno Oatmeal, sausage, bacon, eggs, grits, and french toast. I'm not a big pancake and waffles fan.

Dre
After taking care of my hygienes, I went to the opposite side of Tez's walk-in closet and looked for something to wear. I didn't really care for polo but because Tez loved it, I decided to wear it. I put on my white polo T-shirt with the baby blue horse, some blue jean shorts, and my Jordan 11 Columbia's too. Y'all know I had to match my baby! I came downstairs and saw she had cooked breakfast. She fixed me everything but French toast and sausage. She must knew I didn't like them. After we ate, talked, and laughed, it was time to go.

Tez
Pulling my silver chrome Challenger out the garage, I got out and opened the door for her. As I got back in the car, she grabbed my face and kissed me. "Thank you for treating me right and making feel so special," she said. Your welcome I replied in shock once again. My heart was beating so fast I just had to ask.

Me: Yu wanna be my girl?

Dre: *smiling and blushing* I thought you'd never ask!

Me: I've been wanting to ask but I thought it was too soon. I just got this feeling about you.

Dre: Me too bae

Me: *leans in to kiss dre*

Dre: *kisses back but pulls away* Wait Tez.

Me: what babe

Dre: I dont really.... Like parties.

At first Im like the fuck? Who doesnt like parties but then Im like okay I got you. All of a sudden Dre kisses me. Next thing I know she all in my lap.

Dre
Okay I just couldn't hold it in no more! She just so sexy and i been wanting her then she tells me she got me and Im her girl now. She mine so yea I attacked her! Tez pulled back.

Tez: chillout girl before you start something you cant finish

Me: *laughs and sits back* sorry its just you been so good to me and now im your girl and you said you go-

Tez: *kisses Dre* Shush sometimes baby. Even though you're cute when you babble and shit

Me: *sighs* so this party....

Tez: *rolls eyes* Baee I got you. You my girl right *grabs hand* trust me! Now get your fine ass back in your seat so I can go get Brit.

Tez
After I went picked up Brit, we headed to mall. Me and Brit always go straight to the polo store. Walking in the mall, we met my bro girlfriend Linda. I spoke and introduced her to Dre, but come to find out they already knew each other. Brit and Linda left us, so I took Dre to go shopping for herself first. We went in all the female stores starting with Forever 21 and Victoria Secrets. As we were walking through the mall, my ex Dee and this girl name Liyah was walking right towards us.