The Day We Met

**Tez POV **

It was my high school homecoming, so you know I had to go get my hair braided. I went to this hair shop name "CANDY." It was a chick I went to school with that worked there,, so she did a nigga hair for the free! As I was getting my hair braided, in came De'Dreona. All I could do was look her up and down and bite my lip.

**Dre POV **

I walked in my auntie shop to get some money from her and saw a familiar face. She was fine af sitting there getting her hair braided. I started to stare uncontrollably as I was trying to remember where I knew her from. Then, it hit me! Me and her used to be together all the time when we was little. We we're practically best friends, but never really liked talking to each other. Yea I know It's stupid, but we were both timid back then. "Tez?!"I said out loud not meaning too. She smiled and winked at me.I felt a slight blush coming on,so i quickly snatched the money from my aunt"thanks tt,see you later",saying as i walked out the door in a swift manner.I wanted Tez so bad,it was just something about her that made me so damn wet.Was it the buffness in her body,the eyes,what was it that made me want this attractive ass stud so bad?

**Tez POV **

After I got done getting my fresh braids and tape-line, I left and went to go get dressed for tonight. Omw home, all I could think about was De'Dreona. I jux had to see her again! I unlocked my 4 bedroom 3 bath condo and went took a 20min shower.

After I got out, I heard a ding come from my phone. It was a notification from instagram, so I didn't bother to check it right away. I brushed my teeth, put on my blue & yellow polo boxers, and went to go find something to wear. I pulled out my blue polo shirt with the yellow horse, some khaki cargo shorts, and my blue polo shoes to match. Hey what can I say I love polo! I put on my chain, my "T" earrings, and sprayed my Dolce & Gabanna men cologne. Getting ready to leave the house, my phone rung and it was my best friend, Brittany, who I call my brother and is also a stud.

**CONVO**

Brittany: Aye lil bro wya?

Me: Omw out the house..,, wassup?

Brittany: Can I ride with you? My axel broke on the truck today

Me: yeaa I'll be there in 20 mins.

**END OF CONVO **

I pulled up at my brother house, blew the horn, and she came out with polo on too. In fact, we was sort of matching, but she had on her yellow polo with the blue horse and shoes to match.

We got to the homecoming game right before the football players ran out the huddle. We went to go find our classmates, and enjoy ourselves. When I found my class, my lil baby, Yakeitha, ran up to me and hugged me. I hugged her fine ass back of course. She told me to come here, she had somebody she wanted me to meet and think I'll like. I walked with her and there she was . De'Dreona this Tez, Tez this my lil cousin De'Dreona but we call her Dre. She reached her hand out to shake mine, but I grabbed her hand and kissed it. Nice to meet you again, I said smiling.

**Dre POV **

My eyes grew big.*thinking in my head*"Did you juss kiss my hand.,oh hell na,KISS MY DAMN LIPS"*instead i just turned away blushing covering the lower part of my face

**CONVO**

Tez: You look beautiful tonight dre

Me: Although i wanted to say"damnn you look hella good also,bring your ass here ."i said You dont look bad yourself

Tez: Soooo how about tonight after the game i take you to a nice restaurant and we sit down,ya know to get to know each other a little better

Me: Thats fine

Tez: Okay,ill comee find you towards the end of 4th quarter

Me: Alright

Before she could open her mouth to ask my number, I blurted out 832-774-0508. She smiled and walked away.