Lost for Words

Dre POV

I know I said I wasn't going to stay with Tah, but I didn't want to spend the night alone. So after dinner, we left and went back to her place. It was a small 2 bedroom & bath home. She said she only wanted one child and someone to spend the rest of her life with. She said she wanted to start off small and slow so I guess that explained this little house of hers. We went into her room and she gave me her T-shirt to sleep in. I didn't sleep in anyone's shirts but Tez. I took it and put it on because I didn't want to be rude. Especially since she just took me out to that fancy spot. I was exhausted, so I welcomed myself to her bed and went to sleep.

Tahjae POV

Seeing how beautiful she looked in my shirt and even when she sleeps I crawled in bed behind her and held her tight. I never wanted to let her go and I sure as hell didn't want this night to end. I wanted to have sex with her, but I just didn't feel right bribing her. I kissed her neck and soon fell asleep with her. The next morning, she was already up and was putting back on her clothes.

Tah: Good morning beautiful where you going?

Dre: *smile* Good morning. I have to go. I know Tez is worried sick about me right now.

Tah: Fuck her. You mine now and she don't know it. But ok I'll call you later sweetness.

I got up and kissed dre right on the lips.

Dre POV

As I was putting my clothes on, Tah got upset when I told her Tez was probably worried sick about me. She blurted out "Fuck her. You mine now and she don't know it. But ok I'll call you later sweetness." And got up and kissed me right on the lips. Her lips was soo soft. But then I knew I had just made a mistake. I have to go I said and ran out the house. As soon as I got in my car I couldn't believe what just happened. I kept replaying Tah's words and kiss over and over again. I drove home still in shock. It was 12:00 when I made it home. Tez was still here so I knew it was finna be some drama. Something that I really wasn't ready for and didn't want to hear. I opened the door and saw Tez waiting for me on the couch.

Tez POV

As I was watching TV, the door opened and there was my baby. As soon as I was finna get up and hug and kiss her, I saw she had on the outfit that was laid out on the bed. I guess she read my face, cause she just went straight to the room. By this time I was heated. I burst into the room as she was changing..

Tez: WHERE TF HAVE YOU BEEN?

Dre: I was out with a friend

Tez: YOU WAS OUT WITH A FUCKING FRIEND ON OUR ANNIVERSARY?.. SERIOUSLY DRE?

Dre: Yes Tez! Maybe if you stop working late all the damn time now and show me some attention this would've never happened.

Tez: I ONLY WORKED LATE 4X. FURTHERMORE I LEFT YOU A NOTE SAYING TO MEET ME BY THE LAKE UNDER GAZEBO 5. I HAD CATERER'S FROM "HARES", CHAMPAGNE, ROSE PETALS AND EVERYTHING FOR YOUR ASS!

Dre POV

When Tez told me what she had said on the note and planned, I felt like shit. I let Tah come into my life and I fell blind to the one I said I'll never hurt. All I could do was look in her eyes and see pain.

Dre: I'm sorry Tez I didn't know

Tez: FUCK THAT! I GO OUT MY WAY AGAIN TO MAKE YOU HAPPY AND FEEL LOVED AND ALL BUT YOU CHOOSE A FRIEND OVER ME?

I was lost for words. All I could do was cry. I tried hugging Tez but she pushed me off her and went back down stairs. Then I remembered my phone was down there. I ran downstairs hoping that she didn't read me and Tah messages, but I was too late. She turned and looked at me in disgust. I could tell I had just chosen the same path as her ex's. I was waiting for the words "get out of my house, my life, and don't come back" but she didn't say that. In fact, she didn't say anything at all. She handed my phone back and went to her room.

Tez POV

After finding out what really happened, I was disgusted with her and even at myself. I fell into depression and cried everyday and night. She tried comforting me and talking, but I would never say anything to her. Weeks went by and I had lost 50lbs. I was now weighing 165. I started back going to work, but talking to Dre was something I couldn't do at the moment.