Molly Part 1

The ocean breeze was cool at night.

Molly was twenty six years old. She was in her step dad's beach house. She just finished sunbathing by the pool.

Dale watched her saunter off into the house. Her hair was long and thick. A honey blonde matched with a petite frame and large breasts.

"When is your mother getting back?"

"I wish I knew!" Molly joked. "Sorry, Dale," Molly offered with an apologetic smile.

"She's just having fun," Dale grumbled.

It would be a while until his wife would be back. She was shopping at the beach shops or drinking wine into the late night in the homes of practical strangers.

Dale continued drinking, deep in bitter thought, by the pool. It was getting late, the sun was down, she still wasn't back.

No call.

No text.

Nothing.

Pop music came on from inside. He accidentally caught his step daughter undressing by the window.

He bit his lip as the bright pink bikini top fell to the floor exposing her supple fat breasts. Dale sighed drunkenly.

He stood up, standing at six foot six, and walked inside entranced in his drunken and newly aroused state.

It wasn't so wrong he thought. She technically was not his child and she certainly was no kid, but a full grown adult.

By the time he stepped into the house, he had forgotten what he was doing and why he had gone in there.

"Sandra?" he called his wife curious as he heard happy humming.

He followed the pretty sound and found his wife. She was laying down in the guest room.

Sleeping.

"Oh, Sandra," he breathed out heavily. She was in her swimsuit bottoms only. Dale grabbed her breasts. He grabbed her bikini bottoms and shoved them down.

Massaging harder and harder until she opened her eyes.

"Oh!" she moaned while writhing beneath him. He entered her and pounded faster as she clearly needed him to. "Dale? Dale?"

Dale blinked hard. He realized it wasn't his wife, but his sweet step daughter. Molly.

He had fucked her accidentally.

Her face was flushed red.

"I'm sorry-"

"Don't be sorry. I enjoyed it. I can keep it secret."

"Thank you, sweetie. I'm so glad. I enjoyed it so much. Let's forget it never happened. I'm glad you are taking it well but please forgive me. Goodnight!"

💫

PART 2 CONTINUES IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!