Molly Part 2

"Oh!" Molly huffed.

She was spying on her step dad through the bathroom in his bedroom.

She stuck her hand down her pants as she watched Dale undressing in front of her mom.

Of course she did not intend to be trapped in their bedroom. It was an accident. Her mom had borrowed her hairbrush. She went to look for it and found a dildo in their master bathroom.

By the time she processed finding the sex toy they had come home drunk. She scrambled to shut herself in their master bathroom.

"Oh! Oh, Dale! You have the biggest cock...how many inches?"

"Nine."

"Oh, my God...I'm coming! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Molly covered her ears. She sat on the cold tile of the bathroom floor. Her mom's ass was fat and thick. Whereas her's was more firm but delicate.

Molly blushed hearing how loud her mom, Sandra, was in bed. Her feelings quickly darkened to anger.

She didn't want to witness their intimacy it felt wrong. Her feelings for her step dad were as wrong as not running out of the room and continuing to hide in it.

I wish they would hurry up and be done with it, she thought to herself.

She stared numbly at the door. It was slightly open. Just wide enough to see as Dale's breathing quickened and grew louder.

He was taking her mom, Sandra, from behind.

Sandra's tits were huge, threatening to burst, through her thin bright micro bikini. The breasts were a DDD. Much bigger than her own.

Sandra was thicker and tanner too.

"Yes! Yes!" Dale growled while slapping her mother's ass with both hands.

She was riding him.

"I've had enough of this," Molly whispered. She sneaked out of the bathroom. Her face turned pink as she ran across the bedroom and out the door.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Mmmm!" her mother's voice echoed down the hall.

Molly tried not to gag as she found her room.

Dale and her mom even had a baby. It's crib was in their room. Molly still had the baby monitor.

She could hear them moaning through it.

With a grunt of disgust, she clicked the off button.

Molly looked down at herself in defeat. She was only an A cup and barely weighed anything. She didn't really have curves.

"Nothing special to think about," she whispered.

She had to erase Dale's behavior and any feelings from her mind. She respected her mother. If Dale wouldn't confess what happened Molly would. She would tell her mom in the morning.

"I need to get in shape."

She continued looking over her small figure in the mirror. She felt silly in her g string bikini.

With a sigh, she untied it and let it fall to the floor.

A knock came from the door. It was well after midnight.

"Hello? Who is it?"

"It's Mark."

She wrapped a towel around herself. With a sigh, she opened the door.

"Mark? What the hell?" Molly whispered in shock.

It was her step dad's brother.

He was wearing nothing. The only thing he 'wore' was the inflated beach ball in his hands to cover his dick.

"I just got back from the club...the pool club! I need Dale's keys. My bag is in there. You know, my bag of clothes," he explained clumsily.

He was clearly drunk.

"What happened to you?"

"Met up with some friends. Where's the keys?"

Molly led him into the kitchen. She stomped over to the counter and pointed at them.

"There's the keys. Are you good now?"

She looked up at him. Her hair was brown with blonde highlights. It always smelled so good.

Mark was a few years older than her. He was Dale's younger thirty nine year old brother.

Her eyes were a beautiful crystal grey. Her delicate little frame made his dick swell and throb with a nocturnal desire.

"You have a magnificent tight little body and the most adorable little doll face."

"Thank you," Molly whispered. He stepped toward her. They were standing in the kitchen.  "Goodnight, Mark."

She turned to leave.

Mark chuckled. He was a beast in bed. Molly didn't recognize he was a player.

"Ah!" Molly gasped.

Mark had pulled the loose string on her bikini bottom when she walked away.

Her ass was on full display.

"Oh...baby. Oh. You look so good."

He grappled her ass cheeks.

"Ah! Oh!"

"You are hot, Molly. Let's go to my room. Okay?"

💫

PART 3 CONTINUES IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!