Molly Part 5

Molly frowned.

She had asked the twins to record the whole shower scene and now her stepdad was yelling at them all as though they were children.

"Guys! Get out of the bathroom and get dressed...more!" Dale burped disgustingly.

He itched his cock through his boxers.

"Bro! It's not even five!" Mark whined. "Hoe party, I mean, boat party don't start till sundown!"

Molly laughed along with the twins.

Mark was just so sinfully hot.

She was so shy but the twins literally filled her up with their bubbly spirit.

"Oh my god, Mark! Isn't this like the best vacation ever!"

Mark watched the twins leave the bathroom with Dale. He went to follow them, but turned off to his room with a growing smirk.

She had followed.

"I need to find my clothes!" Molly blushed while following the man into the guest room of the beach house.

"Why do we need clothes?" Mark asked.

"Don't you want to go to the boat party? There's gonna be a lot of girls there! You should go. Let's get dressed, it's boring here-"

"Hey, Molly, there's nothing boring about this."

Molly gasped at his huge cock. It was ridiculous how big it was. She wanted to roll her eyes when she saw Mark's prideful smile.

"I'm not sure what to say-"

"Oh, baby, you don't have to say anything."

Molly tapped her foot while hugging her arms. It felt sinful to look into his piercing eyes.

She felt suddenly very sad. Like she knew she could never truly be his only.

Did that make their love less special?

"Um, hello?" Mark asked loudly. He pointed at his dick. "You wanna fuck or nah?"

"Sorry!" Molly giggled.

She was grateful he cut off her thoughts.

"Let's just go to the boat party!" he agreed while drunkenly pulling on his swim trunks. He grabbed his solo cup of vodka lemonade. He was so basic. An overgrown frat boy baby that liked to get into trouble.

To irritate people. He was an asshole. He never did anything for anyone. He was a user.

But he didn't know about Molly. She was delicate. She was different.

He could afford to be a little careless around her. To lower his guard. She was as innocent as a lamb.

He could wait.

"Mark, I can't find any clothes!"

"Just wear one of my tee shirts...and, uh, yeah, just try those sweats. They should fit. Sorry. Yeah, the shirt is like a dress on you."

Molly laughed.

The two raced out of the beach house down the sidewalk. Bugs hummed in the sea breeze as they approached the dock of the yacht club.

Eventually, they went down the rickety dock, until they found Dale's three-story yacht.

"Holy shit balls! They're here, Sandra! Let's get this boat chugging!" Dale yelled while tossing his captain hat into the air.

Molly's heart stopped. He was accompanied by a swarm of tall strippers. Male and female.

The twins were filming it all on camera.

"Mark, don't you think this is getting a little weird? Like something doesn't feel right. I've never been to a yacht club, but this is-"

"I know. You're not used to parties like these," Mark soothed while holding her hand lightly. "Stay with me!" he hollered over the rowdy crowd.

Three nude men in black masks walked by. It was hard for Molly not to hide her face in Mark's back.

He was so hot from behind. Molly felt like she died and went to heaven he looked so good. She could have never imagined just how good looking something quite sinister could be.

💫