Molly Part 3

Dale woke up.

He smelled coffee downstairs. He rolled over hearing seagulls outside and a boat horn blowing in the distance.

He walked out into the hall. Molly's door was open.

Her phone was laying open on the bed. She was taking nudes. Shocked, he dropped the phone.

His dick throbbed, hard.

She looked so delicate. His dick was so big it would snap her tight little pussy in two.

Dale grinned like a wolf at the thought. He knew that little daughter of his wife didn't have a lot of experience with men.

"Morning, bro. You look happy."

Dale smirked while offering his brother a pancake.

"Blueberry or plain?"

"Both!"

"Yeah, Sandra and I are having a great time. We are gonna go down to the shore again today. Are you coming with?"

"I'll hangout here with Molly and the rest of Sandra's family. Please thank her for letting me stay with you guys."

Not long after, Dale and Sandra left the beach house for the shore.

Mark knew Molly was still asleep. So was everyone else though too, and those that were awake, were gone.

She sent him nudes all night long.

He had an idea to fulfill their shared fantasy. He would surprise Molly by fucking her while she slept.

With a deep breath, he stepped inside her room. It was void of Molly. Instead the twins were there. One twin was playing with herself shaking her giant ass while drilling her pussy with the plastic vibrating dildo.

She was naked.

"Oh," Mark whispered. He couldn't resist. The one twin helped him out of his pants while the other offered her ass on the bed. "Kathleen and Tana. You both haven't changed a day. Oh, yes, take off all your clothing. You won't be needing it."

The girls giggled as he slapped their asses and instructed them to lay on the bed.

"I need to have a lot of sex on vacation," Mark growled down to the strippers. "Which one of you is going to give me it?"

From the doorway, Molly watched the soft-spoken man turn into a stranger. A devil. He was demanding, controlling, in bed while the women happily serve him. Mark laughed loudly as they sucked his cock in turns.

Right on Molly's bed.

He knew she was watching. He laughed while pounding into Tana who writhed with pleasure. Kathleen watched them have sex with immense excitement. She clapped her hands while locking the door behind Molly.

"I don't want the kids walking in on our fun-"

"What fun? Oh-!" Molly gasped as the other twin removed her clothing and was giving Mark a very intense lap dance.

Kathleen stood in front of her with her phone camera pointed at Molly's mouth. They were doing a combination of shots mixed in with dollar store wine. They were drunk.

It was a party to be filmed and thoroughly enjoyed.

"Everybody get naked!" Kathleen hollered while filming Mark and Tana having sex.

"Oh! Don't! Oh! Don't post that! I'm no porno star! Kathleen!"

Molly laughed at the twins. She never was at a beach party so crazy. The twins were beautiful, but she wasn't really the kind to party. This was just the kind of break she felt she needed.

"I'm going to swim in the pool with the girls!"

"Okay," Mark answered. He was finishing off in the shower. Molly blushed she was surprised he still hadn't gotten off. "I'll finish up here soon, sweetie. I can't walk around with my dick sticking out like this. It's so big."

Molly laughed. It really was.

💫