Sandra Part 3

"Are you cheating on me?" Dale asked.

"What?" Sandra scoffed. She sat up from her beach chair. They were lounging by the beach house pool.

Dale took off his trunks long ago. He was swimming laps.

"Are...are you cheating on me?" Dale asked a little louder. He took off his goggles and swam to the edge of the pool in front of her chair. "Sandra? Get in the pool. Remove your bikini, now."

Sandra's body felt hot she couldn't help how submissive his tone made her. It was sexy and strong, but sincere.

It would protect her.

Obedient, she removed her bikini.

No one else was home.

Dale gave her a fat kiss then went inside.

"His kiss felt cold," Sandra pouted. Naked, she stomped to the outdoor shower.

Uncle Nick was still in the outdoor shower.

He was her real dad's brother and fifty two but hot as the devil with bright blonde wavy short hair.

"Oh, Sandra..." Nick trailed off. "Looking good."

Sandra was naked. She thought she heard a man say something. With a drunken giggle, she entered the shower.

Uncle Nick had a vacuum sex toy in his hand.

With his other hand, he held his ten inch dick.

"What are you doing up, baby? Where are your clothes?"

"Oh," Sandra blushed deeply. "Uncle Nick!"

She had yet to meet a man more handsome since her father passed away.

"Mmmm..." he hummed while stepping close behind her. Sandra moaned as he slapped his dick on her butt playfully. "You make me feel like an animal, Sandra. God, your mother was gorgeous. You are just like her. Get dressed, kiddo!" he said loudly.

"Uncle Nick!" Sandra gasped, flirting back, "You are just so sexy! Oh my god! I'm so horny!" she laughed while hugging her fat breasts.

The man turned the shower on.

Sandra squealed.

"Uncle, it's cold! Oh! Ohhhhhh! Oh, my god!

Ozzie heard moaning outside the vacation house rental. He was Dale's father. A retired war veteran deaf in one ear.

It sounded like someone was moaning outside by the pool. They must have been in trouble.

The old man jumped from his lazy boy chair. Out back, he saw Dale's wife shagging her uncle down below by the pool in the outdoor shower.

"Nick?" Ozzie grumbled riddled with disgust.

They were all in the same motorcycle gang too.

Did Dale know?

"Oh, Sandra! Squeeze your pussy tighter...oh!"

Ozzie made a sour face and slammed the window shut. As far as he was concerned, they were simply being rude and obnoxious especially as their were children he was supposed to be babysitting in earshot.

With a sigh, Ozzie turned around to hear the children of his in laws mimicking their parents moans.

"Oh! Ohhh!"

"Oh!...oh..oh!"

"That's enough, kids!" Ozzie huffed at his grandchildren. "That is very inappropriate. But let's forget about that!"

"Oh! Oh, oh oh!" the children continued to cry out finding the old man's discomfort growingly funnier.

"Dear God...I should be paid to watch these heathens...Lord help me..."

With a shaking hand, he quickly turned on the TV for the children hoping a cartoon would somehow erase the gross noises they heard outside.

💫