Sandra Part 2

"My nipples are still burning," Sandra moaned. "I think I'm cursed."

She woke up in bed. She thought it must have been Dale sleeping beside her. She glanced at the shadow of his form. He was sleeping. It was still night.

With a sigh, she rolled over.

She started to rub and caress her breasts.

Hands start squeezing the nipples. Rolling the elongated stubs. They were getting more sensitive. She was getting aroused.

"Oh, baby," Sandra moaned.

Lost in bliss, she pressed her thighs together butt naked in Molly's bed. She had no idea the strippers were sharing the bedroom as well.

They had drugged her last night and stolen some cash off of her. No one was harmed the twins were just skilled thieves.

"What happened last night, Dale? Why can't I remember?"

She finally opened her eyes more. With a sick feeling, she looked down at her breasts. They felt so sinfully good.

"Oh! Yes! Yes!" Kathleen panted behind her.

She sat upright when Sandra screamed.

"You fucking lesbian! Why are you in bed with me naked and feeling me up? Did you drug me?" Sandra yelled, hysterical.

"No!" Kathleen laughed. "Molly and us are sharing this room for vacation. You're just so beautiful! I couldn't help marvelling over your perfect breasts."

"Whatever, just don't do it again!" Sandra retorted.

"Mom?" Molly said suddenly from the doorway. "I'm glad Kathleen found you. There's something I need to tell you...I slept with Dale!"

"Oh, Molly! There's nothing to be embarrassed about. He is so sexy, isn't he? We are all adults. Just don't let it happen again!"

"But mom! It was an accident. Dale was drunk. I wasn't thinking straight. I'm ashamed. I'm sorry."

"Oh, baby. I'm not angry at all. Sex is good for you. Dear God, I don't blame you for desiring him too. You are my daughter, after all."

"Ew! Okay, I'm sorry, I need to go. I'm so sorry this happened. It's all my fault."

"Molly. You are not listening to me. You are not just my daughter. You are my friend. I forgive you!" Sandra called after.

"Are we going out to dinner tonight? Kathleen and Tana want to know."

"Your guess is as good as mine," Molly answered.

She was wearing a red bikini.

Mark loved the way it fit her body. They walked outside the beach house together and sat by the pool.

"I want you to touch me so bad! My pussy is so wet."

"Ah!" Mark gasped as she grabbed his throbbing member through his shorts. She was watching his red solo cup of soda. "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen! Let's get you inside and out of that bikini! God!"

Molly smiled. His cock was very big and fat. It filled her perfectly. Her pussy sucked it with a growing urgency as he walked off with her supporting her weight in his arms.

"I want to see you naked tonight," he growled. "Your big tits make me so fucking hard. I can't wait to touch them."

"You, will!" she moaned. "As long as your brother doesn't find out."

💫