Thinking about someone special (pete pov)

This is basically like the last chapter but Pete's pov RAHHHH

❤️
After what felt like hours, we both decided to go home since it was getting late. We went our separate ways, looking back at him disappearing into the distance. I sighed and took a pack out of cigarettes out of my pocket, lighting one up and taking a drag just to clear my head. My heart was racing for some reason, it's not like I like him, I'm goth, I can't love anybody. I look down at my feet, flipping my hair out of my face, only for it to fall back into the same place again.

I finally reach my so called 'home' where I saw my mom waiting at the door, guess I took a long time... "You're late." She said, crossing her arms. "I know..." I said, looking down. "You could've at least called told me you were gonna be home later, I was worried sick." She said while approaching me, cupping both my cheeks, making me face her.

"I'm sorry..." I mutter, but loud enough for her to hear. "But- can we go inside now?" She nodded and went inside, holding the door open for me. I went inside, and my dad was on the couch drinking... again. I sigh and went to my room, plopping down onto my bed. All I could think about now was going to sleep, but my mind was so focused on so many things that I couldn't.

God... what is wrong with me? I couldn't sleep that night, I buried my face in my pillow, trying to force myself to sleep. Eventually I gave up, I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep, especially since my parents would argue or have sex every night. I decided to just sneak past my parents to go out and smoke, I did make a few noises, but they were having 'fun' so it was pretty easy.

________________________

I stare at the night sky as the smoke slowly fades away, I felt a sudden relief while smoking, it's just something I can do to forget about my problems... I guess. "Yo." I heard from afar, which surprised me, I didn't expect anyone to be up at this time of night. I couldn't see who it was at first, but as they got closer it looked like... Kenny? What's he doing so late at night?

"What do you want?" I said coldly, taking another puff right after. "I dunno, just bored." He said, sitting next to me. "Got another cig?" He asked. "Knock yourself out." I say while handing him a cigarette and a lighter. For the rest of the night, we just sat there, smoking, talking, well, he was mostly talking. We didn't even realize that it's been so long that it's almost 2 am.

"Well, gotta go. See ya at school, yeah?" He asked. I just simply nodded in response as I went back inside. I quickly, but quietly went back into my room trying not to wake up my parents since they were naked on the couch... ew. I rolled my eyes and opened the door, I laid down on my bed and just mindlessly scrolled through social media the whole night.

After a while, I felt my eyelids start to get heavy, I felt tired, it was pretty late so I didn't try to fight it. I turned my phone off and closed my eyes, slowly falling asleep...

FINALLY MADE A NEW PART YIPPEE I've been leaving and coming back like coryxkenshin😭😭😭 BUT🍑 I'll try to keep making more parts😭