🌷Chapter 9: Longing Sweetness 🌷

Taehyung layed on the bed covering himself with a duvet as a burrito. After the incident with Jungkook, he was so shy that he couldn't face the alpha. He recalled the feeling of their lips together again and started to toss on the bed while giggling. The alpha looked at him amused from the place he was sitting on, doing some paperworks.

He shook his head, smiling at his silly omega. The younger was too adorable for his heart.

There was a knock on the door. "Young master, the pack has gathered around a bonfire for a traditional story-telling session, you and your mate are requested to join." A maid informed them and went away.

"Pup?", Jungkook called for him. When the other didn't answer, he went back to his work again.

From the bed, Taehyung looked at the alpha, still covered in a soft duvet, only his shining eyes peeking out. He couldn't help but ogle at Jungkook, his gaze filled with a heady mix of admiration and desire. Just minutes ago, they had shared a heated make-out session, and the lingering warmth of Jungkook's touch still burned on his skin.

From the angle he was laying down, he could see the other perfectly. The alpha sat at the cluttered desk, engrossed in the paperwork before him. His fitted black vest clung to his broad shoulders and muscular arms, the fabric stretching over his chest with every movement. His grey sweatpants hugged his thick thighs, highlighting his ripped physique. Scars and marks from his time as a general were visible on his forearms, silent testaments to his past battles.

His long hair was neatly tied into a man bun, and he wore a pair of glasses that gave him a scholarly yet rugged look. The combination of his athletic build and intellectual demeanor was irresistibly captivating.

Taehyung's heart raced as he watched Jungkook, his thoughts replaying the feel of Jungkook's lips on his, the strength of his arms around him. The sight of Jungkook, so focused and intense, was a tantalizing reminder of their recent intimacy. Taehyung felt a deep, intimate connection with Jungkook, his emotions a complex blend of love, lust, and longing. The air between them was charged, each glance a silent acknowledgment of the passion they had just shared.

The omega moved his eyes from his legs, which stopped at the alpha's crotch. He quickly shook his head trying to shake away all the unholy thoughts..before moving them over the alpha's strong chest..then the mole on his neck— Oh! How much he wants to kiss on it.

Then his lips and then finally meeting his eyes. Taehyung's eyes comically grew bigger as they met the other's dark burning gaze.

"If you want I can just give you a photo. It would last longer", Jungkook teased as the omega quickly hid under the duvet again.

"I-I don't need a photo!", the alpha was answered with a muffle yell.

There was a silence. Taehyung found it suspicious. He was about to look out when the alpha's strong scent hit his nostrils as the cover from his body was gone in an instant and before he could understand what just happened, he found himself trapped between the alpha's arms. His arms were beside his head as he settled himself between the omega's legs, restraining his movements completely.

"Ofcourse you don't. I'm here everytime you need to ogle at someone. And that someone better be me."

"You would like that, wouldn't you?", he scoffed, trying to show that he's not that affected. Key word: Trying.

"I like everything that involves you. Do you know what I like even more?", he grabbed the younger's both hands in one hand and settled them over his head, who tried to push the alpha away.

"You."

Taehyung looked at him as a deer caught in headlight, blood rushing to his cheeks. Jungkook's eyes traced the delicate sheen that crept up Taehyung's neck, the soft blush that painted his skin in hues of pink and crimson. He found himself mesmerized by the way Taehyung's vulnerability surfaced in such a simple yet breathtaking manner.

Leaning closer, Jungkook could feel the heat radiating from Taehyung's skin, his breath hitching as he whispered, "You look so beautiful when you blush." His voice was a tender caress, a soft murmur that wrapped around Taehyung's senses.

Taehyung's eyes fluttered closed, his lips parting slightly as Jungkook's fingers traced the line of color rising from his collarbone. The touch was gentle, reverent, as if Jungkook was committing every shade, every curve, to memory. The intimacy of the moment was palpable, a charged silence hanging between them, filled with unspoken emotions and a longing that neither could deny.

Jungkook's hand slid up to cup Taehyung's cheek, his thumb brushing against the warm blush that continued to deepen under his touch. "I love seeing you like this," he confessed, his voice low and husky, a perfect blend of sweetness and desire. "It's like you can't hide anything from me, and I don't ever want you to."

Taehyung's eyes opened, dark and intense, locking with Jungkook's. The air between them crackled with a mix of electricity and tenderness, the space shrinking as their foreheads touched, breaths mingling. Jungkook's  hand found its way to the back of Taehyung's neck, fingers tangling in the soft hair there, lowering himself until their lips met in a kiss that was both passionate and achingly sweet.

Every moment felt suspended in time, the world around them fading away as they lost themselves in each other, the connection deepening with every heartbeat. The blush on Taehyung's neck remained, a beautiful testament to the love and desire they shared, a promise of more intimate moments to come.

_______________________________

A/N: A sweet chapter before the before aftermath comes:)

🌷