🌷Chapter 10: Desire🌷

Please vote and comment:)
.
.
.
.

"Pup"

Taehyung just hummed softly. They were laying on the bed together limbs practically joined together after another heated makeout session. Jungkook's fingers ran through the omegas hair gently, making him purr.

"Do you want to join them?"

"Join who alpha?"

"The elders. It's okay if you don't want to. It's late and we're tired-"

"No no no no." Taehyung sat up quickly. His hair messy and lips swollen. He's engulfed in Jungkook's scent and that makes something primal rise inside the alpha's heart. A strong desire to claim, to protect and to love.

The omega gets up from the bed, putting something warm and appropriate. He stood in front of the mirror, struggling with his messy hair. His fingers snagged in the tangles, and he let out a frustrated sigh. "I look like a mess," he muttered, tears of frustration welling up in his eyes.

Jungkook lay on the bed, propped up on one elbow, watching Taehyung with a look of pure adoration. "A hot mess," he commented, a playful glint in his eyes.

Taehyung turned to face him, scandalized and red. "Hyung! You can't say something like that," he protested, blushing hard.

Jungkook's smile widened as he got up from the bed and walked over to Taehyung. He stood behind him, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist and pulling him close. Taehyung's breath hitched as Jungkook lowered his head, nuzzling into the crook of his neck and inhaling his sweet scent.

"You have no idea how you make me feel," Jungkook murmured against Taehyung's skin, his lips brushing against the sensitive spot on Taehyung's neck. "I want to keep you to myself."

Taehyung shivered, a soft moan escaping his lips when Jungkook pressed a kiss to his scent gland. His knees felt weak, and he clung to Jungkook's arms for support. "Hyung~," he whispered, his voice trembling with desire and embarrassment.

"Can't we just ditch the session?" Jungkook suggested, his voice husky and full of longing.

Taehyung bit his lip, trying to regain his composure. "No, I want to go," he said, though his resolve was weakening under Jungkook's touch. "I want to know what happens there."

Jungkook sighed, his breath warm against Taehyung's neck. "I can tell you about that," he said, his hands roaming over Taehyung's body. He pressed another kiss on the omega's scent gland, eliciting another moan.

"No h-hyung I w-want to go."

The alpha's hands slid down to Taehyung's hips, pulling him even closer. Taehyung's heart raced as he felt Jungkook's desire pressing against him. "You're going to be the death of me," Taehyung whispered, his voice breathy and full of need.

Jungkook chuckled, the sound low and teasing. "And you're worth every moment," he replied, giving Taehyung's waist a gentle squeeze before finally letting him go.

Taehyung took a moment to steady himself, his cheeks still flushed from the encounter. He glared at Jungkook, who was watching him with a smirk. "You better behave yourself," Taehyung said, trying to sound stern but failing miserably.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, his smile widening. "No promises," he said, winking at Taehyung.

_____

Taehyung found himself sitting beside Jungkook's mother. She looked at him with a mixture of curiosity and skepticism, her gaze sharp and assessing.

"You reek of Jungkook", she sound amused.