Classroom Humiliation

I arrived to Science class right before the bell rang. Due to the teachers lenientcy on seating charts, everyone is allowed to sit where they please. Just about every desk is always taken every taken besides the one infront of one of the most feared Jocks in the school who has a reputation for making the lives of Nerds and Losers such as myself a living hell. Any other nerd in my position would be dreading this situation but no, not me. I'm a full blown masochist, I was filled with excitement at the opportunity that has presented itself. Now I wasn't a virgin when it came to being bullied after all I'm known as one of the biggest Nerds in a High School full of Bullys & Jocks making me a primary target for them. I'm wearing Brown khaki's, a Black polo shirt, Converse, and a pair of low rise Tighty Whities with a yellow and black line on the waistband. In my nerdy outfit, my White waistband that always sits high above my brown khaki's stuck out like a sore thumb.

I sit down right infront of the Jock. The teacher starts her lesson making the class take out a textbook and notebook so they can take notes. I lean forward in my desk while taking notes on the lesson making sure my shirt goes up revealing the back waistband of my Tighty Whities to the Jock sitting behind me who has been itching to bully any dork that is in his way. The Jock instantly notices my Tighty Whities sticking out. I continue taking notes on the lesson unsure of when Jock is going to strike. As the teacher turns around facing the white board writing information, the Jock strikes. I feel a pair of unsuspecting meaty hands grip on to the back of my waistband. The Jock whispers,

"Nice Tighty Whities Loser." He rockets my  Tighty Whities up my asscrack all in one swift motion bouncing them up until they are halfway up my back. I grimace in pain trying to suppress any moans and groans from the wedgie from interrupting the lesson. He scoots his desk back a bit and hooks my Tighty Whities to the back of my own chair and scoots his desk forward, locking my underwear to the back of the chair giving me a chair wedgie in the middle of class. The back of the class that has been enjoying the spectacle of my humiliation roars in laughter. The teacher turns around unbeknownst of what has happened. Before the teacher can turn her head the Jock covers the back of my chair with his letterman jacket. The teacher continues the lesson as if nothing ever happened ignoring the periodic giggles from the back of the class. The Jock yanks the back of my Tighty Whities harder and harder until the legholes almost reach to the top of the chair, completely wrapping the back of my chair with white fabric. My balls constantly are crushed and my ass flossed by my own low rise white briefs as I am stuck in place in the middle of class taking notes to the best of my ability as my mind wanders with a hundred thoughts per second. My thoughts are abruptly interrupted as both my ears are drilled with saliva covered fingers giving me brutal wet willies when I least expected it as he violates my ear canal with wet fingers. I feel the excess saliva start to drip down my ear and down my neck as the rest is deep inside the ear.

The teacher finishes up the lesson and hands the class a packet on the lesson to do for homework letting us get started with it in class. She tells the class shes going to be gone from the class up until the bell is going to ring telling them to be on our best behavior. As the teacher steps out of the class, the Jock unhooks the back of my Tighty Whities from the chair. I let out a sigh of relief as I pick the wedgie from my ass. Right as I picked the Tighty Whities from my ass, my head is shoved face first into the textbook on the desk. The Jock piledrives me sitting on the front of my desk leaving my head locked in between his thighs. I am unable to escape free from the desk as the Jock holds me in place. He grips the back of my Tighty Whities and rams them up my ass faster than a military jet taking off giving me a piledriver wedgie. Hes yanking them up as hard as he can flossing my asshole, I try my hardest not to let out a moan as my Tighty Whities constantly rub against my g spot with each pull.

The Jock screams "YOU LIKE THAT NERD? IMMA MAKE SURE YOU REMEMBER THIS YOU LOSER!"

The class chants "ATOMIC WEDGIE! ATOMIC WEDGIE! ATOMIC WEDGIE!" I dug my face into my textbook knowing my fate is sealed. The Jock pulls harder and harder until the waistband is to the top of my head. He yanks one last time as a few seams of the Tighty Whities pop. He snaps the waistband of my Tighty Whities over my chin. The class cheers in laughter at my humiliation highfiving the Jock. My balls are crushed, my ass is flosses by my own underwear. All I can see is white, all I can smell is my butt. The Jock takes a sharpie and writes "CHINSTRAP" on the waistband right under my chin. He writes "LOSER" on the back of the Tighry Whities which bled through the cotton of my Tighty Whities onto my face. Suddenly the Jock ducktapes my head and upper body to the desk leaving my arms with minimal movement. He then takes my legs and ducktapes them to the back legs of my chair, spreading my legs out making the wedgie dig deeper into my asshole. The class and Jock continue to call me a "nerd" and "loser" while degrading me. I got hornier and hornier at the reality of the situation. Right as I was reaching my climax, the Jock sits in the desk infront and faces me. He lifts up his left leg and he starts stomping onto my balls. He sadistically laughs at the torment hes afflicting on me as he crushes my balls.

He continues this for two minutes right until the bell rings for lunch. Everyone leaves the class getting in their last laughs at my humiliation. Its just the Jock and I in the classroom now.

"Well Loser, its time for me to go. Now listen here NERD, I want this packet finished with an A+. Anything less than that and you'll regret it. Now before I go. *He digs into the khaki's pockets and grabs the $40 out of my pocket* Thanks for the lunch money loser!" The Jock screams as he starts to walk away.

"WAIT PLEASE LET ME OUT PLEASE!" I begged.

"No can do you loser, you can ask the teacher to help you" The Jock says as he grabs the back of my leg holes and yanks one last time as a few seams pop.

"LATER LOSER! SEE YOU TOMORROW AND YOU BETTER HAVE MY HOMEWORK DONE!" The Jock says as he storms out the class.

I'm stuck in the class sitting in an Atomic wedgie ducktaped to my desk, completely at the mercy of whoever walks into this classroom. I sat enjoying my punishment that the Jock gave me. I love this feeling of vulnerability, I love the feeling of being bullied, I love being the Jocks bitch. After all I chose to sit infront of him on purpose knowing he would teach me a lesson, knowing he'll ram my Tighty Whities up my ass. After all I let my Tighty Whities stick out on purpose as I love being flossed by my underwear. Right before I reached my climax, moaning into the desk. I was interrupted when the teacher finally came back to the class. She saw me on full display taped to my desk with my Tighty Whities over my head and the words "CHINSTRAP" and "LOSER" written across them letting out a gasp. The Jocks got me good this time and I loved every minute of it.