Vending Machine

At Bullsworth High, we have a decent selection of Vending machines filled with snacks, chips and drinks. Even though the prices were outrageous, having your lunch money taken from you by the Jocks left me with no other choices.

I sauntered over to the row vending machines. I walked up to the one with chips in them. I picked some potato chips and put $10 into the machine. As the the chips fell down to the bottom of the vending machine, I bent down to stick my hand into the slot to grab the chips. While bending down I revealed the waistband of my Tighty Whities poking out of my black cargo pants to the 2 Jock's leaning against the wall. The Jock's wasted no time and headed straight for me. I unsuspectingly grabbed the two potato chip bags and walked over to the vending machine with drinks right next to it. I selected a bottle of soda and put another $10 into the vending machine. The drink was dropped to the bottom of the vending machine. I slowly bent down causing my black polo shirt to rise up, once again revealing the waistband of my Tighty Whities. The Jock from the football team gripped my waistband with his meaty hands.

"Hey, w-what are you do-IIIIIIING! AHHHHHHH, WEDGIE!!! PLEASE LET GO! STOP!!!" I whined as the Jocks interrupted my rambling by ramming my Tighty Whities up my ass causing me to drop my two potato chips I was holding. One of the Jocks held me up bouncing me by my Tighty Whities, while the other Jock reached into the vending machine and grabbed the soda I bought and took my change. He bent down to the floor and grabbed the two chip bags.

"THANKS ALOT LOSER! THANKS FOR THE DRINKS AND CHIPS!" The Jock bullied me taking my money and the food I had just bought.

"OWWW HEY THOSE ARE MINE! GIVE IT BACK!" I cried as the Jock bounced me in the air using my Tighty Whities as a bicep curl machine.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP LOSER! WE'RE DOING YOUR FATASS A SERVICE BY TAKING YOUR CHIPS FROM YOU, YOU NERD!" The Jocks tormented me. The legholes of my Tighty Whities were up to my shoulder blades when with one final bounce, the Jock snapped the back of my Tighty Whities onto my chin giving me an intense atomic wedgie.

"HAHAHAHA! YOU LIKE SMELLING YOUR OWN ASS LOSER?! I BET YOU ARE REAL USED TO THIS HUH, BITCH!" The Jock bullied me. I sat on my knees, kneeling  onto the floor infront of the vending machine in my ball crushing atomic wedgie with my back arched back as I use the vending machine as support so I can lean on something.

"ALRIGHT LOSER, THANKS FOR THE FREE SNACKS AND MONEY! THANKS FOR KEEPING THE JOCKS AT BULLSWORTH FED NERD!" The Jocks teased me as one of them stomped onto my balls as I screamed in pain into my Tighty Whities mask as the Jocks walked away, highfiving each other laughing at the fact that absolutely dominated me. At this point, the Jock's have extorted at least $5000 worth of Lunch money from me. I picked my wedgie and stuffed my stretched out Tighty Whities into my black cargo pants. I now had my lunch money and vending machine money stolen from me by the Jocks. I now had nothing to do besides getting a headstart on finishing the Jocks homework. I walked into the Bullsworth library and picked a table in the far back of the library. I sat down at the table and pulled out all my school supplies and all the Jocks homework and started working on trying to finish them as fast as possible. While I was diligently working, the same two Jocks who had completely humiliated me by the vending machines had been looking for me. When a Jock is looking for you, 100% of the time it means they want to rip your Tighty Whities off of you or shove your face in a toilet.

The two Jocks found me in the library working on their homework. They snuck up on me and walked up behind me. One of them grabbed onto my stretched out Tighty Whities and ripped them up my ass before I could catch my breath to let out a scream one of the Jocks covered my mouth with his hands intimidatingly stared into my eyes to instill fear in me.

"We are in a library you nerd, no talking. You should know the rules since this is your second home poindexter!" The Jock whispered in my ear as he flossed my ass with my Tighty Whities. I stood onto my feet as he gave me a bouncing wedgie. The Jock covering my mouth pulled out ducktape and taped my mouth shut making sure I won't make any sound. The Jocks pinned me to the ground and effortlessly ripped my Tighty Whities over my face and hooked them onto my nose giving me another atomic wedgie. One of the Jocks pulled out rope from his backpack and started hogtying my legs to my arms, restricting all movement from my limbs. The Jocks started taking off my converse and my sweaty white tube sock. The Jock ripped the ducktape off and used my sweaty sock as a gag, tying it around the back of my head forcing me to taste my sweaty feet. They took my sweaty stinky black converse and held it up to my nose. They pulled on my Tighty Whities and hooked it onto my chin. One of the Jocks took the ducktape and started wrapping it around my face, ducktaping my sweaty shoe to my nose forcing me to smell a combination of my ass sweat and my stinky converse.

"Later loser! You better complete all of our homework for us you bitch or else Imma hang your nerdy ass by your Tighty Whities in the middle of the girls locker room loser!" The Jocks smirked as they both walked away leaving me hogtied trapped in an atomic wedgie, gagged with my own sweaty socks and my stinky converse taped to my nose. I was at the mercy of whoever decided to go to the library to study. I started to squirm in place which did nothing except help wedgie myself. Once again, I was completely humiliated by the Jocks on the football team but a loser like me shouldn't be surprised. Because of my torment and humiliation, I was helping the Jock's have an amazing High School experience which in return made me happy. If it wasn't for me, the Jocks high school experience would be uneventful and dull. While the Jocks are going to become professional football players for the NFL, I'm always going to remain the loser that they bullied everyday, the loser that did their homework for them and helped them pass their classes. Thats always going to be my legacy as a nerd at Bullsworth High.