Sing Me a Song

Welcome to arc two 

{The Demon Arises}

The demon asked if I was (Y/N) (L/N). I never guessed that after one week of traveling and two weeks of protecting this run-down village, I would run across an Upper Moon who possibly knew my name. But the real question is- 

How the hell does he know?

I've never met an Upper Moon before- Is the demon who killed my family? My brothers? Was he the one with scarlet red eyes? No, his eyes are multicolored... Strange...

"So, My Little Consort, is it?" The demon asked, stepping closer to me. He leaned down slightly, as if knowing I wasn't going to attack just yet...

"Hm?... Oh. You know, Little Consort, you look very similar to... What's his name? Yasu?"

My eyes dilated. I froze, only to have a flash of mist pass my eyes.

"(Y/N). You found the main threat. Upper Moon two."

Muichiro spoke subtly, now standing in front of me. He quickly swung his blade at the demon, but I just stood there. Frozen.

I could only think of the glowing woman... She looked so beautiful... Like an angel...

Muichiro continued to fight the demon... But I just closed my eyes.

A sense of... Peace... Washed over me... Everything felt blissful... I feel...

Happy.

An emotion... I can feel it... The soothing feel in my heart and mind... Yasu... Yasu lifted me up so I could pick apples from a tree... The beautiful color of the red apples.

We sat under the tree, leaning on its bark while biting into the juicy fruit. I remember Ren and Ritsu, running up to us... The jealous looks on their faces as they picked apples as well, arguing over who should take me apple picking next time... Takehiko... Just two years older than me... Yet he seemed like the youngest... He played the Taiko... And I would sing... Yasu would clap his hands... Ren and Ritsu played with chimes... I would keep singing even when they stopped... Singing for our parents... The five of us... Just one...

Happy family... 

"When the moon goes, we will dance, we will sing..."

I sang my heart out, watching mother smile... I remember her face when she died... Such beautiful blood... Her silver hair that turned to ash...