EPISODE 5

In the West District of Pentagram City, the common businesses of the Pride Ring were scattered across the blocks and applied themselves to most of the spaces, leaving the smaller (less desirable) houses between them to be used for less fortunate souls.

One of the most recognisable business venues on this district was 666 News Station, a broadcasting tower/building under the ownership of a powerful Overlord known as Vox. The man rarely visited an establishment under his jurisdiction, leaving them to be controlled through 'hired' workers instead.

The broadcasting station was currently filled with sinners and Hellborn of different varieties, all who gathered having came for the same reason; to see the infamous (and despised) Princess of Hell and whatever strange project she wanted to present.

That very same princess had taken up a smaller space in the backrooms of the building, where a friend was currently straightening out her bowtie in an effort to make her seem more presentable.

The princess was a tall, white-skinned Hellborn demon, standing at over six foot. She had long, ankle length blonde hair with pale highlights, which she had tied into a branded low-ponytail using two black hair ties.

Her eyes sported light yellow sclera and red pupils, and have thick eyelashes and grey eyelids. She had blackened lips and rosy red cheeks that held many similarities with dolls and marionettes. Much like her bowties and hair ties, the princess had a black, animal-like nose smaller than her thumb.

When it came to the woman's attire, a red tuxedo-jacket with darker red lapels and a small white tag located on the left side. She wears this over an untucked, long-sleeved, high-collared white dress-shirt that has two black buttons and dark red cuffs.

The Princess of Hell drew in a deep, pensive breath as her friend continued pulling on her bowtie. She opened her eyes and looked down, smiling with a broadened grin that seemed to absorb all light in the room. She took in her friend's anxious visage:

A slim-figured woman who sported a design much like a silver moth, with greyish-lavender skin. She had knee-length greyish-white hair, the tips faded into a dull, colourless shade, and long jagged hair falling down into bangs that covered the left side of her face. The back of her head was accessorized with a crimson hairbow that seemed to be torn on one side. Two long tails connected to the bottom.

Despite the lack of a left eye, her right was a light pink sclera with an ivory iris. The remnants of her damaged orb was covered with a grey patch, and the glowing pink 'X' looming above her hair. Black lips formed a tight, un-relaxed line on her mouth.

She wore a blouse the same colour as her bow and the "X" shape on her eyepatch, with a dark collar, grey trimming on the sleeves, and two buttons down the front. She also sported a choker and a miniskirt with a thick pale pink waistband hugging her waist, both coloured in the same dark grey.

Despite their visual differences, which likely meant alternating personalities, the manner in which the two women smiled at each other suggested a long and healthy friendship, built on trust and reliance. The Princess of Hell, a damned disgrace to all who knew her, and a nameless 'sinner', shrouded in an unknown past with unforeseen consequences.

"Okay,"  the dark-skinned woman sighed before taking a step back from the princess.  "Do you remember what to say?"

In response to her friend's words, she sucked in a mouthful of air and leaned her head back before throwing herself forward with a smile.  "Yes! Let's do this!"  She pumped her fists in front of her.

"Just look at me, and I'll mouth it to you."

The obvious doubt from the moth-woman earned a deflated look from the princess as she lowered her shoulders and sagged. She leaned backwards and rolled her eyes with immense dramatization.