{ : 12 : }

Michael's P.O.V

"Let's do something today?" I smiled at Luke, he was painting a photo I took of us in bed. Not having sex or anything just cuddling each other.

"Like what, Princess?" He looked over me a small smirk covering his features when he saw me dressed in his shirt and my boxers.

"Can we go to the Zoo? We could take Calum with us and maybe your friend haley could come?" I fiddled with my fingers looking over at the love of my life.

"Okay baby, I'll go get ready. You going to put pants on?" I laughed standing up grabbing his waist lift him so he could wrap his legs around my waist.

We walked into the room and got dressed before heading out to the Zoo. Calum and Haley met us there and we went straight in "Can we go to the monkeys first!?" I jumped up and down like a little kid making luke laugh.

"Yeah, Princess" I blushed at the nickname as I dragged luke to the monkeys. Calum and Haley followed behind us talking about randkm stuff.

I stood outside the enclosure smiling, I looked over a Luke and had an over whelming feeling of love for him.

Luke smiled over at me before turning his body towards me "Michael Gordon Clifford, when I first met you, you where a sassy little shït but underneath all that you are just a little kitten. I love you like I've known you my whole life so will you please do me the honour of being my girlfriend?"

My heart sped up and I big smile spread over my face "I'm not a girl?" I chuckled.

"You are a Princess to me. Is that a yes?" He smiled.

"Of course, my now hot boyfriend" I laughed pulling Luke in giving him a big kiss.

"Mummy! look those too boys are kissing" A small boy pointed at us, I laughed bending down in front of him "Is it bad to kiss a boy?" He asked, the little boy looked about 10.

I smiled "Not at all. It's the same as kissing a girl" The boy's mother came running up to us an apologetic smile on her face.

"Sorry, he's very curious" She smiled grabbing his arm pulling him away.

(a/n: lol did you think he was going to propose? idk why but i did and i fucking wrote it)