{ : 02 : }

Mike's P.O.V

     I noticed that blonde guy as soon as he walked threw the doors, his height not really helping. I've always learnt that if you want success you have to do something people don't expect. Sure some will hate it but unexpected things draw the most attention.

     For years I've only drawn people, clothed, naked, man, women everything. "Welcome," I called threw the hall of mindless artist "today's lesson is structure" I couldn't careless about the people sitting before me, but I was roped into this program so I had to act as though there success brought me joy.

     "If you want a good art work, you must create structure. You have to sketch, then under paint, then rough colour, the add final colour and finish with a varnish to ensure your painting will last the stand of time" I started to walk around the theatre, looking aimlessly at my students canvas's.

     I stopped at a ladies work station "What is this?" I growled, I couldn't stand crappy art work and what I looked at in front of me was and unstructured crappy art work.

     "My bowl of fruit" She whimpered, she hadn't under painted, you can't establish where your lights and darks must go without the under paint.

     I leaned in, whispering in her ear "Yes I see but do you know what I don't see?" She shook her head timidly obviously intimidated by my tone of voice "A under painting," I growled "rule one of working in my class: if you can't follow simple instructions, get out. I don't tolerate day dreamers"

     I heard a scoff behind me, I turned around, the same blonde boy standing before me "You have something to say?" I stepped closer.

     "Yeah I do. Your rules are bullshit," I was a little taken back by his language but regained myself "who cares if she didn't under paint, we all do shit differently. Isn't that what this class is about, you helping us improve our preferred art method not telling us off like a child for not using proper structure" He waved his hands about, like a chicken. He was smart, but he wasn't going to win this. I'm the alfa among these people.

     "You are smart, but no matter your 'preferred art method' you always have to use structure or the painting will fall apart. I have been painting for 10 years so next time you think it's appropriate to step up and act like a hero think again." My tone of voice went from mimicking to aggressive.

     "Rule two: do not act like a know-it-all in a situation such as this like Blondie did, or you will be told to leave" I called threw the hall. Everyone stayed silent, Blondie stood tall, still standing by what he said like a stubborn child.

     "Now, let's continue" I said calmly continuing to walk threw the theatre like nothing happened.