Angel or hero?

'He'll kill me if he finds out i snuck out like this, but it's the only chance I have now.  A new city that he knows just as well as I.  This is my one shot to get out maybe I'll get lucky.'  I ran through the streets of Tokyo praying to whatever deity accepts my kind to let me escape or if all else fails praying for death.  A sudden flash of red and blue lights breaks me from my thoughts; a multitude of police vehicles surrounded the open intersection I had been running straight towards.  At first, I feared that he had involved the police, it was well known I and my sisters belonged to the ancient master, but Japan seemed different from our homelands for the past few centuries.  This fear faded fast as the sweet scent of blood tormented my overactive scenes.  In that moment I almost gave in, it has been so long since he let me feed from any living being.  For the last century maybe more he has refused us mortal blood only giving us rations from his own veins.  Nothing compares to the beautiful crimson liquid that comes from a human, not even from him despite his narcissistic monologuing.  With a shaky breath I pulled myself back to the shadows ready to take off in another direction, one far away from the dying human that would surely attract him.  

"Hey kid you lost?" A honeylike voice rang from above.  I jumped back and faced the man, my breath immediately stolen from the angelic appearance he held.  Beautiful crimson wings stretched at least three times his height, his golden locks windblown and even most striking golden eyes that reminded me that of a mix of hawk and dragon.  For a moment I believed him to be a vengeful angel ready to take me to the deepest levels of hell where I belonged where we all belong.  "Did ya hear me?  Are you lost?"

"No, I am not lost, I do apologize for my intrusion on the situation here.  I shall take my leave if that is okay sir?"  I did my best to mimic the accent I had heard in the man/angels' voice hoping it would convince him I was native enough.  He landed with a chuckle in front of me and stuck out his hand as if to lead me.

"I haven't seen you around these parts.  Juding on that accent I'd say you're visiting?" I nodded hoping he wouldn't call my bluff.  In truth my visit would likely outlive many mortal lifespans though I doubt I could ever consider Japan home.  "I'm Hawks Japan's number two pro hero.  And who might you be pretty lady?"

"Viktòriya" I answered honestly, if he were an angel he would spot a lie from a mile away.  And what was he going on about a 'pro hero' heroes don't exist and even if they did what would separate them from being basic heroes and pro heroes. "I do apologize once again for the disturbance, but I shall be taking my leave now if that is alright?"

"Yeah, you can go if you want but I do have to ask-" He fumbled around in his coat pocket for a second before producing a little black box. "Can I have your number? "

"I apologize once again I do not have a number to give.  As you have observed I am new to the area I have yet to get all my affairs in order."  He nodded seeming a little sad or maybe it was disappointment human emotions are no longer my strong suit.

"Any shot you'd be free for coffee in the morning?" I tilted my head a little, was he trying to flirt? "I don't get out of Japan a lot and I'd love to hear about the outside world a bit.  Not to mention you're a very beautiful woman." He rubbed the back of his neck on what seemed to be embarrassment.

"I may be free tomorrow night for dinner, I am quite busy during the day light hours.  Given I am new to the area maybe you could be so kind as to show me the city."  His eyes lit up at my proposal, despite the danger I couldn't avoid the temptation of companionship other than the ancient master or my sisters.   "Splendid shall we meet here?"  Another nod was all I needed before turning to walk the shadows once again.  'Maybe I can make Japan home at least for a time.'