Chapter Three: Eye catcher

"Oh? You brought one, too?" asks Jack-the half-bald guy. I was currently putting the milk and cheese on the fridge that I bought for about twenty to twenty-five minutes ago when a man approached on the door. The same man. I quickly stood up and pointed him shock while he was just coldly and nonchalantly giving stern looks at me. Cold, and he has no emotion. Is he born in winter? Jeez! My subconscious intervenes. He tseked and placed his hand on his pocket while putting the milk corn oatmeal and the cheese on the table and left. Scumbag. I guess he is born on an emotionless day.

Jack-the half-bald guy asks: "What? I didn't know he bought one, too."

I quickly rush to ask him. "Hey, uhm...who is that guy? I mean..." The sound of my voice was more than disgust as it ever was.

"Yeah, right." He replies without even answering my question.

"What, please tell me." I know I sounded demanding I just can't help it.

"That is Dr Cameron. I'm sorry for his indecorous impression he's born on Christmas, you know." Hm! First, guess, correct! My subconscious praised me. I stared at his tightly closed room.

Jack-the half-bald guy, puts away all the products as he says. "He's a cardiac surgeon who is sometimes a model at his father's company." Is that why he draws everyone's attention? Shame on me, then.

"I think...well I think maybe I saw him from somewhere.." I sure couldn't sleep tonight by thinking of it when and where.

He said: "Do not bother yourself. Guess what? He leaves with mystery."

"Old-fashioned?" he smiled as I returned. He's right. Why did I even bother myself?

The lunch ended, so I decided to finish my work on the resort as I told Jack- the half-bald guy, to leave. I have to deliver my product on the nearest street since it was scheduled to be delivered today. I rented a scooter since I didn't bring mine from my apartment, and I can manage to drive. She is called Lena the blonde, who lived three kilometers away from the resort. Sometimes, I suck at remembering their names or not. Sometimes, it's often. When I came back at the resort, Jack-the half-bald guy, was cleaning the pool while eating some kind of exotic fruits.

"Hey Jack. How can I help?" he can eat while I clean. You know it's dangerous.

"Uh, can you the blue liquid at the back of the staff's room? This got greener, and it kinda...needs some blue to brighten it up."

"Oh sure." I smiled as I took my way in the said direction. It was so relaxing and quiet, but when I opened the door, this weird guy getst out without even saying "hi" and directly left. Is he some kind of ghost? "He almost killed me for heaven's sake." I exhaled and did my purpose of coming in here. I took the blue bottled liquid; I just knew it was the one since there was some kind of pool images on the front label so I turn to leave but when I open the door this weird guy appeared again. "Fuck..." I gasp but he was too busy to look at me that he directly head inside. I tried hard to never mind but my actions are doing against. "Uh hey? I mean sir...doctor?" he halted and tilted his head only responding his thick eye brows while I was at the back of him. "Have we met...before?"

"No" Vhrrrr cold. I don't like the feeling when he speak one syllable on a closed room because it sent shivers.

"Okay bye. Enjoy startling me if that makes you fun. Uh...i'm--" Too late he already left. I tseked rolling my eyes. "So bad to see you." I murmured as I continue moving. I handed the object to Jack-the half-bald guy, as he started pouring and mixing on the white container. When he decided to get on the pool, I sat down with my chin on the knees while watching him..

I ask: "Hey, I think it's dangerous if you'll just get in there without your PPE'S on cause you know, the liquid might go into your mouth."

He smiled. "Thanks for the concern, kid, but I have been doing this for almost a decade, but look at me, completely alive."

"But still..."

"Then try." A cold yet shivering voice appeared behind me.

"What the fuck!" I was scared out of his wits that I dropped my body on the pool. "Sorry..." I added as realization hits late. The words have been delivered; he should be the one to apologize. Why did I suck at respects? When I look at up at him, his balled fist was on his mouth as he look back.

"Password." He utters looking at Jack-the half-bald guy. I opened my jaw

slightly confused. What?

Then Jack-the half-bald guy replies. "Uh it's your mother's birthday."

"Hm! Devoted." We heard him murmur. He always murmurs..

"Of course not, that's ridiculous." Then left us without even apologizing to me.

I say. "Seriously?! That's sick, honestly." As Jack-the half-bald guy helped me up.

"You know what? I am so proud of you."

"Proud?" I jolted. "Proud because I didn't die on water or proud because I didn't die out of startle?"

"Neither."

"Then why?" I was now on the floor, and I was currently thinking it would dry.

He answered: "Did you know why I last here?" I didn't answer. I can't believe he was talking to me this calm and normal when I almost get drowned on the water. "Once...I mean every time we hire new staff, they usually leave after their two-three days here."

"What, why? Well, I bet I already knew why. Obviously, it is because they couldn't handle this vulgarity of this scary weird hunk, yea?"

He chortles. "Exactly. But not because they are scared or something like you were. Most of them left humiliated." That is what I'm talking about. He humiliated them, so they had to leave their work.

"Woah! Isn't he rude?" though I know what the answer would be.

"Indeed. When he got here, the last time I checked, a woman named Rose used to be a staff member here. Then, I saw her the other week after seeing Dr Cameron she came inside his room. She did insist on bringing the food herself, which is unusual because I usually was the one to do that besides that is not her work here. Dr Cameron doesn't want other staff to come inside his room since that day. I saw it in my bare naked eye how he... dragged her out of his room, and he stared at me with a frown. My boy is just attractive, yet the source of temptation, and he didn't mean it that way." He gives me a proud smile.

Oh my god. I mean, wow, I mean, really? "Come on it's not like she wanted to fuck him...I mean do something you know." I defend the girl.

"Sorry to say but that is how he describes it."

"That she want to do something to him?"

"No, he calls them whore." Not enough for him to brag though. "I know. Handsome problems."

"Or not. I mean he is not that eye-catcher for the...I mean maybe he seduced her." I know I am acting like defensive here I just want to save my co-gender.

"You couldn't guess." Then he left with the empty bottle. I cringe removing the stupid thought that he's an eye-catcher which is absolutely not. He is antagonistic and unapproachable. He's boring, mad almost every time. I mean I have never seen him happy. He is silent like a mute person and he had the characteristics of the boring guy...which is not hot. Borings aren't hot and they will never be. But anyways, $20 thousand is more than enough for two days of working here so as long as I can survive, I will. He isn't forever, and these aren't forever as well so I must keep it up. Being friendly, approachable and of course patient because we don't know one day I couldn't keep up with his insolent attitude I'm not sure if I can stop myself from killing him.

-reign

*******

I'm so happy to publish this chapter for no reason😅☺️