Chapter four

Javier's P.O.V.
“You and Camilla should go on a double date” Valerie walks in front of me and folds her arms across her chest.
“And why is that?” I raise an eyebrow and stop leaning on the wall, which makes me tower over her.

“Because I know you and that waste of space called Ana aren’t dating” She gives me an evil smirk and when she notices the change in my stance; she bursts out in laughter “You just proved my suspicions?” she speaks and that only aggravates me.

“You believe what you want to believe, so why do you want me to go on a double date with my ex and a guy I almost killed two days ago” I gain my chill.
“Because, she loves you both and doesn’t want you guys to fight, and as her best friend I want her to be happy” she gives a crappy speech and I couldn’t help but cringe.

“She doesn’t love anyone but herself, that’s the reason I broke up with her and she thinks dating Tristan would make me jealous; everything she’s done is for her personal amusement and the way I see it, you're not her friend talk less of her best friend more like a minion to her.” My voice getting darker with every word I say and I see fear and anger flash in her eyes while amusement flashes in mine.

“I knew you were going to be like this” she composes herself and smirks; I raise an eyebrow to indicate that she should continue talking. “So, I made a video of you practically begging her to be your girlfriend, you looked so desperate” she laughs but her laugh sounds pure evil.

I immediately loose interest in the discussion and walk away “KAPADOCIA, SEVEN PM TONIGHT” she yells.  

Ana's P.O.V.
I'm trying to do my biology home-work, but all that comes to my mind is Javier, his body that was made to perfection.

I don’t think anyone can be compared to him; his body literally looks like it was carved by marble.

Calling him a Greek god would be a major understatm-

Isabel ❤: Hiiii
Me: hey
Isabel ❤: So… Mason said that Javier wanted your number, so I gave him, just wanted you to know🤗
Me: You’ll be the end of me 😭
Isabel ❤: You’re talking like you don’t want him to have your number 😏😏

Unknown: hi? It’s Javier
Me: Hi
Javier 🥰: Valerie has a video of me asking you to be my girlfriend and she’s threatening to send it to everyone unless we go on a double date with Camilla and Tristan.
HOW DID HE TYPE SO FASTT, that should be what worries me the least but it isn’t
Me: where are we having this so-called double date
Javier 🥰: It’s a surprise, I’ll pick you up at seven

I don’t know what I'm supposed to wear, since he didn’t tell where we’re going, but knowing Camilla is going to be there, I know it’s gonna be an extremely expensive, fancy restaurant.

I finally choose to wear a mini red slim fit dress with two-inches red heels and apply minimum makeup.

Javier 🥰: I'm waiting…
I rush out of my house trying not to fall on these bear traps called heels.
I see him leaning on his Model Y Tesla wearing a black suit, that compliments his body perfectly and about three of the buttons are undone.

He slowly walks over to me taking me all in and I do the same.
“You look gorgeous” he COMPLEMENTED MEEE and then he opened the door for me, he’s such a gentleman. I giggle at the thought and he gives me a weird look.
We’ve been driving for twenty minutes and no one has said a thing, I feel like I can use a knife and cut through the tension in here.
We finally arrive at this fancy restaurant called Kapadocia? He opens the door for me and helps me out “You need to calm down” his lips brush my ear, making me shiver. He intertwines our hands and we walk in.