Chapter One

𝗝𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩.
“You coming for Camilla’s party tonight?” Luka asks me as we head over to his G-wagon “I CALL SHOT GUN” Mason runs to the car while pushing me out of the way, I also decide to run to the car and eventually pass him and get into the car first.

“That’s not fair, I called shot gun” He whines like a child.

“Like I asked, before you guys started running off-” “Just get to the point” I interrupt Luka while slowly losing interest in whatever he’s saying.

“Are you guy’s coming for Camilla’s party tonight?” He asks looking visibly annoyed.

“So, you're asking me whether I'm going for my Ex’s party” I glance at him and reply a few messages on my phone.

“Don’t be like that” Mason snatches my phone out of my hand. “Mason, if you don’t give me my phone back, I swear you’ll lose a bal-” “I hear there’ll be hot girls” Luka smirks at me. “Fine, I’ll come, now give me my phone.”

“Let’s stop at my house first” Mason says, busy on his phone as always. “I'm gonna need to take a shower at your house to save time” I say and decline Camilla’s call.

𝗔𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩.
“Thanks mum” I give her a hug and walk over to Isabel’s porch. I wait for about two-minutes and Isabel welcomes me in with a bear hug.

“We’re gonna have the best sleepover EVER” She finally lets me out of that death trap she calls a hug.

“We’re going to make Japanese soufflé, popcorn and watch Tearsmith” She practically pulls me to her kitchen.

“I’ll mix the batter while you can get the ingredients” I say and take a seat on a stool.

Ten-minutes in and I have batter all over my face. “Where’s the restroom” I ask.

“It’s only batter, wait till we’re done” she grins “Then you won’t mind giving me a hug” I slowly walk over to her.

“Second floor, two lefts, first door to your right.” She speaks frantically.
I'm on the second floor and some-how completely forgot most of the directions she told me; I take two rights and go into the first door on my left.

I see Javier only with a towel hanging dangerously low on him; I can even see his toned V-line, his eight-pack dripping with water, I look up and see water dripping from his hair and his deep blue ocean eyes are piercing through me.

“You are?” his voice sounding huskily deep but calm. “Erm- sor- sorry- I was lo- looking for t- the restroom” I stutter like a fool. He looks at me skeptically and his gaze lingers on me for a few more seconds.

“There’s a bathroom over there” he points at the door he just came out of. I can barely walk properly but I manage to get to the bathroom.

I can’t believe that Javier just spoke to me, I feel like I'm having the best dream of my life; I look in the mirror and see that my hair looks messed up, there’s practically batter all over my face and my lipstick smudged, I look like a run-away clown AND JAVIER MUST THINK I'M A FREAK. I think I just died for a brief second.

I washed the batter off my face and re-applied my makeup; I head downstairs and hear all too familiar voices “Luka, if you don’t give me my phone back-” Mason’s chasing Luka and Javier’s leaning on the wall, eye’s glued to his phone, he’s wearing a white Dior shirt and black Nike joggers that just makes him look better than ever and every slight movement he makes is to die for.

“ANA, QUIT STARING AT HIM AND COME HERE” Isabel yells bringing me out of my thoughts; I look back at Javier and see him smirking, and my face flushes.

“Isabel, have I ever told you how much I hate you” I say through gritted teeth “I love you too! Now help me take the bowl of popcorn to the movie room upstairs” She’s talking like I know where it is.

When she sees how confused I look she rolls her eyes and tells me that it’s on the third floor, fourth door on my right.

“MUM TOLD YOU TO STOP SMOKING” I hear Isabel yell at her brother Mason. Sometimes I wish I could switch lives with her, Mason is her brother meaning that she practically sees Luka and Javier every day, I know a lot of people that would kill just to have that kind of life.