Master of Arena Chapter 10

At Revan Nest HQ, Lupin the Third (Human), After he taking down members of Sub-Arena as a stress reliever.

Lupin the Third (Human) was that the hangar Bay looking at his Armored Core Stratos making sure that it was actually 100% combat ready, until he got notification on his phone from Lana about this next mission assignment

Lupin the Third (Human): I wonder what this Mission could be from Lana...

Synopsis:

Sender: Lana Nielsen

Requester: Izumo Materials

Reward: 33000

Theater of operations: Isaac City Underground Passage

Enemy forces: Unknown

Objective: Destroy the Armored Car

Mission Area: Isaac City

Mission Scene: Underground Passage

Safety Level: 73

Briefing:

Izumo Materials' research group was just attacked and top-secret files stolen. The attacker escaped through the city's Underground Passage and is still at large.

Security forces have been deployed, but our assistance has also been requested. Find and destroy the Armored Car that the thief has commandeered.

The Armored Car is highly visible, and the thief can't run forever. He must have planned an alternate means of escape.

Your target is the Armored Car. Ignore all other enemies you may encounter. Act quickly.

Enemies

2 Mine Launcher

5 Scar Leavers

1 Gide (Thief)

1 Helicopter

Frog Man (Ace AC pilot)

Lupin the Third (Human) was able to do research on Frogman and his Armored Core Lucky Hopper It was also the 6th Rank of Sub-Arena.

AC Lucky Hopper:

Parts:
Head: HD-08-DISH
Core: XCH-01
Arms: AW-S60/2
Legs: LF-DEX-1
Generator: GBX-XL
FCS: COMDEX-G8
Boosters: B-T001
Back Weapon L: WC-XP4000
Back Weapon R: WC-XP4000

Lupin the Third (Human): (to himself)  great another Submarina number armored Core Sub-Arena pilot and another theif to deal with even, though I'm the world's greatest Master Thief turned Mercenary...

Lupin the Third (Human) knew that he had his work cut out for him. Not only did he need to destroy the Armored Car and capture the thief, but he also had to face off against another skilled Sub-Arena pilot.

Lupin the Third (Human): (thinking) I'll have to be careful. Frogman is a dangerous opponent, and I can't afford to underestimate him.

With a burst of speed, Lupin the Third (Human) activated the thrusters on his Armored Core Stratos and made his way towards the city's Underground Passage. He knew that he needed to act quickly if he was going to catch the thief and prevent him from escaping.

As Lupin the Third (Human) entered the passage, he quickly scanned the area for any signs of the Armored Car. He spotted it up ahead, surrounded by a group of Scar Leavers and Mine Launchers.

Lupin the Third (Human): (thinking) This is going to be tricky. I need to take out the other units without damaging the Armored Car.

Lupin the Third (Human) quickly engaged the enemy units, using his dual laser blades and energy rifle to take them out one by one. He was careful to avoid hitting the Armored Car, knowing that it was his primary objective.

As Lupin the Third (Human) closed in on the Armored Car, he noticed Frogman's Armored Core Lucky Hopper approaching from the opposite direction. The two pilots locked eyes, and Lupin the Third (Human) knew that he was in for a tough fight.

Frogman: (COMS) You're good, Lupin. But I'm not going down without a fight.

Lupin the Third (Human): (COMS) Neither am I. Let's see what you've got.

The two pilots charged towards each other, their Armored Cores clashing in a fierce battle. Lupin the Third (Human) used his agility and speed to dodge Frogman's attacks, while Frogman relied on his Lucky Hopper's superior firepower to keep Lupin the Third (Human) at bay.

Lupin the Third (Human): (thinking) I need to find a weakness in his Armored Core. Something that I can exploit.

Lupin the Third (Human) noticed that Frogman's Lucky Hopper was designed for underwater combat, with a powerful water cannon mounted on its back. He knew that if he could get close enough to Frogman, he could use his dual laser blades to slice through the water cannon and disable it.

With a burst of speed, Lupin the Third (Human) closed the distance between him and Frogman's Lucky Hopper. He activated his quick-charge energy shield to block Frogman's incoming attacks, then quickly moved in and sliced through the water cannon with his dual laser blades.

Frogman: (COMS) Damn it! I can't believe you did that.

Lupin the Third (Human): (COMS) It's all part of the job. Now, let's finish this.

With Frogman's Lucky Hopper disabled, Lupin the Third (Human) quickly turned his attention back to the Armored Car. He activated his shoulder-mounted missile pods and launched a barrage of missiles at the vehicle, destroying it and capturing the thief.

Lupin the Third (Human): (thinking) Another mission completed. But I need to keep pushing myself if I'm going to reach the top of the Arena.

As Lupin the Third (Human) made his way back to base, he couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction. He had faced off against another skilled Sub-Arena pilot and had come out on top, proving once again that he was a master of Armored Core.

But he knew that there was still a long way to go before he would be ready to face Hustler One in the Arena. He needed to continue training, honing his skills, and pushing himself to the limit.

Lupin the Third (Human): (thinking) I'll keep getting stronger. One day, I'll be the one standing on top of the Arena as the champion.