Chapter 18

Raven facility base Alpha in Europe

After completing their previous mission, Lupin and the team receive a new assignment from Emi.

Emi: Lupin, we have a new mission for you. This one is from Murakumo Millenium, Chrome have finally started an armed uprising...

Lupin III (raises an eyebrow): Another job from Murakumo Millennia?

Briefing:

The Chrome have finally started an armed uprising. Socially, they beenin a cornered position, but it seems that they have finally made theirmove.

We wish no unnecessary fighting, but their mere presence is a dangerto all humanity. If we don't crush the bad seeds, the roots will againbegin to spread. Justice is ours.

Our elite troops have come under attack in various regions. The warsituation is going just as we had expected.

However, we miscalculated. We had to fight pitched battles againstChrome detachments appearing above-ground. Several military bases wereattacked and suffered crippling blows.

According to reports, the enemy is a small detachment of 5-6 MTs, buttheir capabilities cannot be taken lightly. They are probably Chrome'slatest models.

From the enemy's attack vectors, their next target is probably amilitary base in the Zahm Desert. We want you to head to the base ASAPand engage the enemy detachment.

Enemies:

2 Chaos 0.8

1 Chaos 0.9

With a determined look on his face, Lupin listened intently to the mission briefing, mentally preparing himself and his team for the upcoming battle against the Chrome uprising. The mention of facing the latest models from Chrome added an extra layer of challenge to the mission.

Lupin III: Alright, team Raven, it looks like we have our work cut out for us. We need to head to the military base in the Zahm Desert and engage the enemy detachment. We can't let them cause any more damage.

E-102/Gamma: Affirmative. I will provide support with my advanced combat programming and firepower.

Sally Acorn: Let's show them what Team Raven is made of. We won't let them intimidate us.

The team quickly geared up, making sure their Armored Cores were equipped and ready for battle. They then set out towards the Zahm Desert, ready to confront the Chaos MTs and put a stop to the Chrome uprising.

As they approached the military base, Lupin and the team could see the Chaos MTs in the distance, their menacing presence casting a shadow over the area.

Lupin III: Alright, team. It's showtime. Let's take down these Chaos models and put an end to this uprising.

With a coordinated plan in place and their skills honed through teamwork and experience, Lupin and Team Raven prepared to engage in a fierce battle against the Chrome forces. The fate of the military base and the safety of humanity rested in their hands.

The tension was palpable as Lupin and Team Raven approached the military base in the Zahm Desert, ready to face the Chrome forces head-on. The Chaos MT models loomed ominously in the distance, their powerful capabilities posing a significant threat to the safety of humanity.

Without hesitation, Lupin and his team sprang into action, each member utilizing their unique strengths and abilities to combat the impending danger. E-102/Gamma provided cover fire with its heavy energy cannons, while Sally Acorn's Solaris Lynx moved swiftly and strategically around the battlefield, taking down enemies with precision.

As the battle raged on, Lupin's Ravensong AC proved to be a formidable force, slicing through the Chrome forces with its dual laser blades and unleashing devastating attacks with its shoulder-mounted missile pods. With each calculated move and coordinated effort, Team Raven began to gain the upper hand against the Chaos MTs.

Despite the fierce resistance put up by the Chrome forces, Lupin and his team refused to back down, fueled by their determination to protect humanity and bring justice to those who threatened it. With skillful maneuvers and unwavering teamwork, they managed to defeat the remaining Chrome MTs, securing the military base and preventing further devastation.

Emi: Excellent work, Lupin and Team Raven. Your swift and decisive actions have neutralized the Chrome uprising and saved countless lives. Humanity owes you a debt of gratitude.

Lupin III: It was our duty to ensure the safety of humanity, no matter the cost. We will always be ready to face any threat that comes our way.

As the dust settled and the threat of the Chrome uprising was eradicated, Lupin and Team Raven stood victorious, their bond stronger than ever as they continued to protect the world from any dangers that may arise. Their legacy as the Superior Ravens would live on, a beacon of hope and strength in a world filled with uncertainty.