💙 𝘌𝘯𝘯𝘶𝘪 // 𝘓𝘢 𝘝𝘪𝘦 𝘌𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘴𝘦 ᰔ

Emotion: Love

(I'll tell you when to play the song at the top)

ఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌ

"(Y/N), please stop staring at Jordan, he's gonna think we're a freak!" Disgust shouted at you as she pulled you away from the console.

"I can't help it! Riley's got a huge crush on him!" You replied.

"Well you could make it a little less obvious ya know?" She told you.

"(Y/N), you go take a break, we need to focus on this lesson. We have a test next week, remember?" Joy reminded you.

"Oh yeah! I guess I got my head in the clouds along with Riley." You laughed, a little embarrassed.

"That's ok! You go have a seat." Joy said.

You agreed, but you didn't set down, you went over to the memories and stared at the ones you had made. The ones that had Jordan in them.

Looking at the ones that Riley loved made you think of the one that you loved, Ennui.

All you had done with him lately is watch movies, take naps, look at his phone and of course, talk. He taught you some French.

But you wanted to do something special for him. So, after a long while of thinking, you got an idea.

ఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌఌ

Later that night, when Riley was studying, everyone decided it was best it Riley took a break, so they could take a break as well.

Disgust went to go do her nails, and Envy followed to do the same with her.

Anxiety wrote a check list on how to prepare for the test.

Fear decided it would be best if he took it easy and went to sleep for a while.

Embarrassment and sadness decided to read together, and look threw old memories.

Anger and Joy decided to work on a few problems that anger had. (Anger issues)

And of course, Ennui stayed on the couch and looked at his phone.

This was your perfect opportunity! So, you went over to the console and pressed a few buttons.

These buttons made Riley put on her headphones and listen to some music.

What kind of music: Love songs

And you had the perfect song picked out.

Once Riley had on her headphones, you could hear the songs perfectly in her head.

ᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔ
✨ 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝗼𝘄 ✨
ᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔ

The song you chose was "La Vie En Rose"

A French song that you knew would be perfect for Ennui.

So once the song came on, Ennui looked up from his phone once he realized the song was in French.

You walked over to Ennui had held out your hand.

"Wanna dance?" You asked.

He just stared at you.

So, you just grabbed his phone and put it beside him, and you grabbed both his hands and an pulled him to the center of the room.

You put one hand on his shoulder and held his other, while you placed his hand on your hip while he held your hand.

You then began to slow dance around the room, Ennui was a very slow person, so a slow dance was perfect.

He was much taller then you, so you had to look up at him to star him in the eye, but you felt like this made it all the more special.

You loved his eyes. They were deep purple, but they looked like a beautiful galaxy.

His eyes were drowsy, you could see them drooping, but you liked his tired eyes, the way he stared at you with such focus made you feel soothed and happy.

The more he stared at you, the more pretty he found you. Your hair, your eyes, your smile, everything about you was beautiful to him. He just didn't say it.

His hair was out of a (Bun/ponytail) and it was swaying to how you both moved perfectly by his side.

  You then laid your head on his chest and placed one hand on his back,he did the same to you.

You continued dancing to the song in a half hug, this made you feel comforted and calmed.

Even if Ennui never really moved, he smelled very good. He had a manly musk to him that you adored.

He then placed his head on top of yours and continued to sway and hold you.

Just then, a bright light shone throughout headquarters.

You both looked over to see that you had created a new memory, a happy, content memory that was pink and dark purple.

You walked over and picked up the memory, it was of Riley laying on her bed, smiling while listening to the love song.

This was the first time you and Ennui had created a memory together. You smiled at it and then looked up at Ennui, he smiled down at you.

"Je vous aime." He said in his deep voice, making you melt every time he spoke French.

You knew what this one meant, so you smiled at him and hugged him with the memory in between you two.

"I love you too Ennui."