5.14 - Forget (1)

Since that person called him "Senior Brother", Shen Mian temporarily treated him as Ji Changli, slowly walked up the stone steps, and sat down in the stone pavilion.

  Ji Changli raised his hand and a jade cup appeared on the table. He poured a glass of wine and pushed it in front of Shen Mian.

  "This is the imperial dew and nectar. I think you won't be disappointed, brother."

  Shen Mian did not answer, but did not refuse the glass of wine. He picked up the glass and took a sip. The aroma of the wine was intoxicating, and his petal-like lips were stained with water droplets, looking delicate and tempting. His expression was very cold, but revealed a different kind of elegance.

  Ji Changli's eyes darkened, he raised his head and drank a cup, saying: "This wine is made by the most famous winemaker in the dynasty, collecting Lingshan flower dew and brewing it with pure vitality. When you first taste it, you will feel that it tastes excellent and has a strong aftertaste. Mortals call it 'Thousand Days of Drunk'. Even the most good drinker will be drunk for a thousand days after drinking a cup.

  "Even for practitioners, it is hard to avoid being tipsy and drunk for half a day."

  He looked at Shen Mian's exceptionally clear eyes and said sincerely, "Senior Brother has a good alcohol tolerance."

  Shen Mian put the empty cup back on the stone table, remained silent for a long time, and finally spoke: "Where is he?"

  Ji Changli raised his eyebrows, and a particularly cold smile appeared on the corner of his mouth. He said, "I haven't heard my senior brother speak to me for a long time. I actually miss him so much."

  Shen Mian raised his eyelashes and asked again: "Where is he?"

  Ji Changli asked: "If it wasn't for him, would you never say a word to me?"

  Shen Mian fell silent, stroking the rim of the jade cup with his fingers. His porcelain-white fingertips were particularly delicate and flawless. His movements were a little careless, but his eyes seemed to drift into the distance, and he didn't know who he was missing.

  Ji Changli held the white fingertips of Shen Mian holding the cup and poured a cup of nectar into his hand.

  Shen Mian looked at him steadily and drank the glass of wine silently.

  There was so much disdain in his eyes, as if he was mocking Ji Changli's ridiculous idea of ​​getting him drunk.

  Ji Changli also said nothing, but continued to pour him wine and watched him drink one cup after another.

  He had never expected Shen Jingyu to be such a good drinker, but he fed him wine not because he wanted to get him drunk, but because Shen Jingyu's posture when drinking was so moving.

  The more he drank, the more cold and peaceful his expression became, which made him drunk as well.

  It was not until Shen Mian's cheeks turned red and he looked a little drunk that Ji Changli finally stopped pouring wine, but he still held Shen Mian's hand holding the cup.

  Shen Mian calmed down and asked, "Can you tell me now?"

  Ji Changli came close to him, sniffing the mellow fragrance that spread with his words, his mind moved slightly, but he showed an extremely evil smile, and said: "I have never promised anything to my senior brother. You drink a few glasses of wine and want to exchange the whereabouts of the Demon Lord. Isn't it forcing people to do it?"

  Shen Mian frowned slightly, he broke free from Ji Changli's hand, turned around and was about to leave.

  Ji Changli took a step forward and stood in front of him.