Chapitre 102 : the risk turned against them

Vegas

The road to Chiang Kong is an endless succession of challenges and moments of anxiety. Pete and I advance cautiously, each step a fight against fatigue and the constant fear of being discovered.The landscapes around us pass by, changing from dense forests to open fields, from deserted roads to winding paths. We stop only in the most remote, isolated places, where the chances of meeting someone are the lowest.

Villages and farms are our places of resupply before resuming our escape.Each day is a new order. Food is scarce, nights are short and often sleepless. Vigilance is constant, every suspicious noise triggers an instinctive alert. We know that our heads are put to price, that the slightest mistake could cost us our lives.Pete and I take turns every two hours to allow ourselves to sleep a little. We are visibly exhausted and we each do our best to support each other. We draw on the love we have for each other.

Pete and I often fuck during our shared breaks, the time for a few trips back and forth in his ass.Pete is very consenting, even if the guilt eats away at me every time I see him naked, his back marked by scars from the past, a sign of his captivity in my father's cells.There are also the marks of torture and mistreatment that I inflicted on him and the ankle that was injured during his escape from the secret house.

- Nnnght...Vegas...

We are in the car, hidden in a very dense forest. The car moves from side to side as I speed in his ass.

- aaaah...

Even if we have been on the run for weeks, there is no way that we will stop our sexual habits. Pete understood this well.But how will our lives change when we are home? Pete is in a relationship with Kinn, I am not supposed to fuck him whenever I want.But the damage is already done, so we might as well enjoy it until the end, even if we still have to stay vigilant, as we have been doing since the beginning.We had to take extreme measures to cover our tracks.

The bodies of the innocents we had to eliminate weigh heavily on my conscience, but I know it was necessary for our survival. Every decision is a choice between two evils, and I do my best to protect Pete and myself.The road to Chiang Kong is long and fraught with pitfalls, but we are moving forward. Every kilometer traveled is a small victory, every day more proof of our determination.

We know that, once in Thailand, we will be closer to home, closer to safety.

Pete

- Nnght... aaah... aaah...

Vegas is particularly intense today. Despite the pain, I can't help but continue, carried away by the pleasure. Our bodies collide forcefully, the heat of our lovemaking amplified by the sweat that beads on our skin. We took a momentto stop near a river, which will allow us to quickly clean ourselves before resuming our escape.

- Aaah...Vegas...

- Go on, baby... I'll be there soon...

-aaah... again... go on...

I throw my head back, clinging to his shoulders to find more stability.

- Nnght... Ve... Vegas... speed up!!Without hesitation, he obeys, increasing the pace of his movements while spanking me. A smile crosses my lips as I let out a moan of pleasure. The intensity of our lovemaking is both a release and an escape from the oppressive reality around us.

- Again... don't stop... I'm so closed...

Vegas tightens his grip on me, his movements becoming faster and deeper. I can feel the tension rising inside him, in sync with mine. Our breaths blend together, creating a perfect harmony in this moment of pure ecstasy.He grabs me by the neck, squeezing tightly. The gesture, once surprising, has now become familiar, almost comforting. His dominating ways, which I have come to know and love, make me feel an intensity that nothing else can match.