121-125

Chapter 121 Mission Completed

Dazai Osamu ran back with his coat and fireworks.

"Look, Chuuya, fireworks!"

He lit a fairy wand on the way and arrived with the flames.

"Fireworks?" Nakahara Chuuya was a little confused, "Did you buy fireworks?"

"Well, I got them from my brother." Dazai Osamu stuffed the bag of fireworks and the coat into Nakahara Chuuya. Nakahara Chuuya held the fireworks

in one hand and the coat in the other, frowning.

"Hurry up, my brother is urging me." Dazai Osamu lied without changing his expression, "I think everyone has almost finished eating, it's not safe to go back too late, let's set off the fireworks and end it. I'll analyze the situation with you tomorrow." It's

really not safe for a group of children to go back to Leibo Street at night. Nakahara Chuuya put on his coat: "Okay."

Dazai Osamu secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

He hasn't figured out how to tell Nakahara Chuuya, at least give him one night to plan.

The two of them walked back to where the lambs were with the fireworks.

"Do you want to play with fireworks?" The firework stick in Dazai's hand had burned out. He took out a new one, lit it, and waved it in front of the children, "It's beautiful." The

brilliant fireworks attracted everyone's attention, and they gathered around.

So, fireworks of various colors lit up on this beach.

At night, on the beach, barbecue, fireworks, playing and fighting. Although everyone has their own thoughts, the laughter and joy at this moment are indeed real.

Nakahara Chuuya was surrounded by smaller doll heads such as Ueno Shota, and performed using his supernatural power to control the firework sticks to fly into the sky. He also drew a few simple patterns, which triggered cheers.

Dazai sat in his seat, surrounded by leftovers and no one. He held his chin and began to think before taking action.

"Hey, Dazai-kun." Shiina Junko came over and sat next to Dazai.

"Miss Junko, what's wrong?" Dazai tilted his head to look at her and found that she was wearing Okubo Teru's coat.

"Dazai-kun helped organize the party tonight, didn't he? He's not a member of our Sheep." Junko sat upright with her hands under the table. "Everyone is very happy. Thank you very much, Dazai-kun."

"Oh, you're welcome. After all, I also want to play at the beach." Dazai's eyes sparkled with interest. He put down his arm that was supporting his cheek. "No need to come here to thank you. Miss Junko, don't you want to play with us?"

"Just call me Junko." Junko Shiina hesitated for a moment, as if she was choosing her words. "Actually, there is something else... Chuuya must have spent a lot of his savings to buy these foods, but he certainly won't take our money..."

"So what do you want me to do?" With the surrounding lights, Dazai stared at the black-haired girl quietly. No emotion could be seen on her fair little face.