126-130

☆ 126. Chapter 126: Chasing and Blocking

Chapter 126: Chase and Block

"...I know."

Dazai leaned over and picked up the skateboard on the ground.

"You are right. This is the sheep's business, I won't interfere."

The boy showed an indifferent expression on his face. After that, he turned and walked away.

"Wait, Dazai?" Nakahara Chuuya subconsciously felt something was wrong. His body was faster than his mind, and before he could react, he had already reached out to pull Dazai.

But he didn't pull anything.

Dazai walked very fast, which was beyond Nakahara Chuuya's expectation-just like the strength he had just pressed on Chuuya's shoulders.

The two coats were still in Ueno Shota's hands, but Dazai had already forgotten about them. The flower-growing family's light skills taught by Lu Yu exerted all their power, and the boy's figure was as light as a cat.

He left the cellar just like that.

The cellar fell into silence.

Nakahara Chuuya was rarely a little confused. He knew that Dazai was angry. He didn't remember anything when he was picked up by the sheep, and now he only has three years of memory of being a human.

He actually... didn't know why Dazai was angry. Because Dazai has always been very smart, there are some things that he thinks Dazai understands.

Just like just now, Dazai must understand - he must do this.

But Dazai is still angry.

Why?

"Chuuya, what are you waiting for?" Shirase urged.

"The defense map is still in his hands." Okubo reminded.

"Yes, Chuuya, go after him!" Shirase suddenly realized, "Go and get the defense map back."

A fire surged in Nakahara Chuuya's heart again.

This fire was different from the previous feeling, but it was just as irritating.

"Stop talking!" Nakahara Chuuya suddenly shouted, feeling incredible about his emotions, "You don't need to command me!"

The hot sun was in the sky in the afternoon. The air was burning.

Dazai Osamu walked into the sun, feeling strange.

Since being taken away from the Tsushima family by his brother, he has not felt this kind of -

ridiculous feeling.

The love from his brother protected every aspect of him, and he almost forgot - almost - forgot - how unpredictable humans are.

Summer insects cannot talk about ice.

... Nakahara Chuuya, you are so unlucky.