179-180: Extra: The Age of Darkness

Chapter 179 The Black Age

Seventh Floor.

The sixteen-year-old boy hugged Hei Shizai tightly, with his back facing down, and fell rapidly.

Hei Shizai did not close his eyes either. He looked at the ground that was gradually approaching, and suddenly smiled: "You could have asked me for a bandage just now."

"I was so angry with you that I forgot!!"

They fell heavily on the mat.

A fishy and sweet smell of blood rushed to his throat. Lu Yu pursed his lips tightly, but a trace of blood still flowed from the corner of his lips.

Hei Shizai, who had no injuries except for the small holes in his clothes caused by the fire, quickly climbed up, turned around and carried Lu Yu on his body, and did not forget to mock the men around him: "Are you still waiting to be burned or caught by the police? Tokyo is not Yokohama. Mr. Guangjin and the others have someone to pick them up. Retreat."

"You... just opened me..." Lu Yu gritted his teeth, feeling his internal organs churning, and laughed at being angry, "Change someone! Superpowers!"

"June, bear with it, it's just for a while."

The sirens had already sounded, and they couldn't be too arrogant in Tokyo.

Lu Yu swallowed the blood that surged up again.

He knew that Hei Shizai was worried about handing him over to someone else, and who knew if there were any traitors hiding there. However, the posture of this little brat holding someone was really uncomfortable! !

Finally, they found the car hidden on another road by the mafia, and Hei Shizai took Lu Yu in: "Let's go, follow the planned route."

Lu Yu, who was released, finally got his special ability back, and the human soldier quickly repaired the damage to his body.

The car started and drove away quickly.

"Thank you for your hard work, June, the mission was perfectly completed." Hei Shizai chuckled and looked at Lu Yu, "Do you need to go to the hospital?"

"No." Lu Yu said in a hoarse voice, "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

Hei Shizai also secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

Just when he wanted to say something, the driver in the front seat suddenly answered a call. He said a few words and held the phone away: "Mr. Dazai, it's to find your insider."

"Give it to me." Hei Shizai reached out and took the phone from the driver.

His own phone probably didn't survive the adventure just now, either it fell or it was broken.

"It's me, Dazai Osamu."

"Mimic?" He repeated a word in a low voice.

"Where's Akutagawa?"

"I know."

He hung up the phone.